Hawaiian skunk

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DrGreentounge, May 3, 2011.

1. and yes buds swell all the way to the sweet sweet end.

2. #82 DrGreentounge, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2011
    Thanks for all the answers man. I defin apreciate it.

I hate lookin at all the buds because I just wanna smoke em. They are covered in trichs. Theyre startin to look more like buds and colas now. I think the fox farm nutes helped a sh*t ton.

It kills me that I have no info (gentically speaking) on these hawaiians.

Have you ever tried big bud before? I heard theyre good for midwest growers. This old hippis said theyre pest and mould resistant to the max

3. More pics

Attached Files:

4. Theres a bunch of cotton floatin around and they stick to my damn budz haha. I thought I had spider mites for a second.

5. i've never grown it, but i've heard from a couple people that big bud is a good one for our area as well.
    in the fall i get the seeds from the cat tails in my buds sometimes. why do they have to be so sticky?:D

6. One of the seeds I have for next yr are gigabud (G13 x big bud). Im excited to see the huge buds on those!

Wats ur fav flavor that uve grew.

7. northern lights, i've been smoking since i was 16, (im 22 now) and the NL is still in my top 3 smokes ever. it has a very strong pungent taste. you could smell a bagged up half gram in my pocket after it was cured. just thinking about it im salvating, lol. hopefully one of the 10 nl's i have this year will do well. the one minor problem with it would be the yield, i harvested around 3 oz per plant where in the same conditions i was pulling 5-6 off of my island sweet skunks. but obviously that doesn't bother me too much because i have way more nl's going than iss's this year.

8. Its a sad day today......somethin fell on my 2 best colas and broke the branch off....

Such a disapointment..oh well. Glad these autos will be done in a month or so

9. #89 growintrees420, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2011
    sorry for your loss, butat least it didn't take out the whole plant, and you got something to smoke if your desperate. outdoors can be rough.

10. Yea I just hung them up to dry. Do you think ill even catch a buzz. Theyre covered in trichs. Theyre at day 40 of flowering.

Soooo glad I have autos budding lol.

11. Im gonna dry n cure em like I would normally do. So.im hopin ill get a decent buzz.

12. you'll definitely catch a buzz, it's just a matter of how much you'll need to smoke to make that happen.
    when will i get to see what the ones in veg are looking like?

13. Im goin to my spot tomorrow to feed my ladies much needed nutes. Every time I go there I always forget to take pics . Heres a vegging skunk that I have here. Its about 2feet tall.
    Its been in veg for 2 months now.

Ill make sure to take pics of my outdoor ladies.

Attached Files:

14. lookin nice and bushy! can't wait to see the others.

15. Thanks bro. I quick dried a small bud by putting it on top of a ballast then smokef a bowl and holy shit!!!

The taste wasnt bad. Kinda Greeny. But it got me baked! Mainly felt it in my eyes. I noticed myself zonin out like crazy. I cant wait for the rest to finish all the way!

Ill post some pics up tomoro of my other hawaiians outside. I couldnt make it out there today.

16. ya dude, idk if the potency is rlly effected by the quick dry, but it tastes like lawn clippings, and can be rough on the throat. as long as that shit gets you high tho right?

17. Yes sir!! Lol. how do you like to cure your budz? Im lookin to find the best way for the most potent

18. Nice plants specially that skunk you got in veg

19. i've never relly had a good cure. because i've never rlly had a good place to dry it, shit reeks. i'd hit up the drying and curing sticky's. there is alot of good info in there, and i'd love to dry my stuff like that if i had the real estate.

20. #100 DrGreentounge, Jun 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks! Im debating on wether or not I should make that a mother plant. I could take at least 20 primo clones off her.