Hawaiian skunk

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by DrGreentounge, May 3, 2011.

1. #61 DrGreentounge, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Have u ever heard of schultz bloom plus?

2. no i havn't. but i am not the person to be asking about ferts. i have always used foxfarms, and have been pretty happy with the results. but i don't get too in depth with ferts, as i feel it usually hurts people more than it helps when they start giving the plants all kinds of different ferts.
    If you want to know about the schults stuff, you could post in advanced grow techniques. or another more specific forum.

3. I just went and got ff tiger bloom n big bloom.

4. Just got fox farm big bloom and tiger bloom. Mixed tiger bloom in water the bb. First feeding today.!! Anyone think thatll boost my yield up much? Its already been in flowering for 2 1/2 weeks. .

Also when will the trichomes start to show themselves?

5. make sure you give em a half dose for their first feeding. don't wanna burn those ladies. the trics should start showing up in another week or two

6. The big bloom says 4 tablespoons so i used 2 and the tiger bloom it says 2-3 so i used 1.

I also fed my autos with the same amount as well.

When should i bump up the dose?

Last thing haha...im buying the ff grow big tomoro...should i use only gb on my outdoor ladies first or mix tiger bloom in with that too?

Sorry bout the million questions but u seem to know what youre doin

7. Give them 1.tsp I think during flowering, bump it up to 2 as a full dose for the rest of flowering. you won't need a lot of Nitrogen but it'll be welcome and it also contains phosphorus.

8. #68 growintrees420, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2011
    just remember 1/2 dose tiger bloom plus 1/2 dose big bloom equils 1 full dose of nutrients. so if you're going to do three different ferts you would add 1/3 dose of each to get a full strength fert.

most people just do a half dose for the first feeding, then give them plain water, then the next watering give them a full dose or just under.

9. Thanks alot guys!!

I cant wait to harvest and make some hash!! And have plenty of grade a medicine :)

10. i just read your last question. you can mix as many ferts as you want, so long as after you mix them up you have the right nutrients for the stage of growth they are in. when the plant is vegging i know it likes nitrogen alot, and when it is flowering it likes the phosphorus and potash. but like i said earlier, i am no expert when it comes to ferts. there are others here who could help you out alot more if you made a thread in the proper section.

11. How long into flowering until buds start to swell up? Theyre startin to get trichs EVERYWHERE!!!! My autos are about to start flowerin anytime now too. Theyre pushin hairs out at almost all nodes.

12. idk without pics, post some fresh ones.

13. Here are a couple pics. I apologize for the low qual photos. This lady is lookin so sexy right now. Day 25 of flowering.

Attached Files:

14. Few more pics

15. Forgot the pics last time

Attached Files:

16. they're looking nice, they look like they just started filling out a few days ago. i wish i had plants with buds on em right now :(. , i've already got a few 4 footers goin, but i want budz.

17. Thanks man. Yea I know wat u mean. They smell so nice so far I cant wait to cut her down. My autoflowers( easy ryder and 60 day wonder) just started to flower.

Im lookin forward to the fall more tho for my outdoor budz.

How long would u estimate that I have left on this hawaiian?

18. Also, do the buds continue to swell up until harvest day?

19. #79 DrGreentounge, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Checked one of my spots outdoors and my skunks are all about 3 feet tall.

The blueberry diesel bagseed I put out there is about 4 feet tall and already REEKING!!! I touched the main stalk and it felt like I was hit with a brick wall of dank smell haha. And finally saw her show her sex. Thank god its a female with all the babying I did.

I can also see my skunk from the pics filling out all the cola tops. Do they swell up after flushing them or towards the last few weeks before harvest.

20. it's hard to tell how much time u have left on your hawaiian because im not familiar with the strain. the strains i use usually show sex (start budding) around mid july. and then they flower for between 8 and 10 weeks. once it starts flowering it will be easier to get a somewhat accurate guess, but without know how long that strain needs to flower for your guess could be 2 or 3 weeks off.