Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian Kush, Blueberry Kush, and unknown strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheOceanInside, Oct 25, 2010.

1. #1 TheOceanInside, Oct 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2010
    hey guys, just thought i'd post pictures of my recent 1 1/2 oz pick, it looks like dank shit! :smoke:

[​IMG] = hawaiian
    [​IMG] = "fruity shit" (unknown strain)
    [​IMG] = blueberry kush

in total cost about 300, although the blueberry is almost gone now, i have to say it's in my top 5 strains

2. no pics........

3. sorry they're up now, had to make a lame photobucket account to upload the pics

4. same to you bra, now they should appear!

5. looks real nice and dense my friend

6. The "fruity shit" looks mad nice, cute round dense buds

7. Definitely doesnt look like 1.5 oz but look like some good nug

8. so you got about a half o for 300?

9. half o for 300? way too expensive for this reigon. buds look dank. happy toking dude:smoke:

10. ya dude here its $20 for a gram, so thats 20x14? and thats $280, sound about right? but i guess i wish i lived your regions

11. #12 TheOceanInside, Oct 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
    no haha you misunderstood, an o for me is 200 and a half is 100, so i got an o and a half for 300, also the blueberry is almost gone (probably 4 g left) so that's why it looks less then 1 1/2 oz.

12. gotcha. i was like whaaaaaaa?

13. lookin good mayne

14. it's now almost gone. the fruity strain turned out to be the shit! the hawaiian was meh.