Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian hotbox

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MDayHippie93, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Ok so my mom is usually gone at night for at least 5 hours.. ( btw yes I'm 18 I'm just still in hs (senior) , I plan to move out in a few months though) Yesterday I got a gram from my friend and borrowed his bowl. I was going to smoke it outside my window but I live in a nice neighborhood on the corner house, although theres trees & such for about twenty feet until you get to the street... While my rich, pretentious neighbors might blue it off or not notice , if my mom came home she would pass the window & even if its pitch black she'd still probably see... So I have thought about trying the hawaiian hotbox method.. How safe is this? If I turn up my shower full heat, stuff a towel under the door, blaze, would I be good? Should I turn on the bathroom fan? Spray febreeze after? How long should I wait before its safe to open the door? Also, if this works I will def. Start to wake & bake however, I would probably use a joint or blunt due to convenience.. Would it be the same effect or would it be harder to conceal due to the increase in smoke? Any tips or anything would be greatly appreciated...

2. Get it all steamy, take a few hits from a bowl and blow it into the vent and you'll be good. If you use a joint or a blunt your gonna be fucked so I wouldn't try it.

3. just sit next to a window and blow the smoke out the window...your making this much more complicated than it needs to be

4. Hawaiian hotboxes are awesome, i like doing it right after a shower when it's nice and steamy, switch on the fan and puff the bowl naked. it's a feeling you cant really describe :p it's like smoking and taking a shit at the same time haha.