Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian Hotbox With People Home?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bic425, Sep 17, 2014.

1. So if I loaded a bowl in my pipe and went into the bathroom and close the window, shove a damp towel under the door, shut off the ceiling fan and blaze, covering the bowl between hits, and have the room all steamy from the shower then take a soapy shower and open the window and turn on the fan, light an incent and spray should I be fine with people in the house? Will they smell any weed?

2. called a jamaican shower, boy.

no they will definitely not notice. speaking from experience, the shower thing really works (never got caught when i used to do it) but my bathroom was 2 rooms (door inbetween shower to sinks / toilet) so idk

3. Let's use common sense, OP. Smoking out the window with "certain people" home is one thing, and people still manage to get caught. Intentionally trying to keep the smoke in is a whole new level. I'd seriously rethink that idea if I were you. Do what's smart and wait til they leave or at the very least go to sleep

Happy toking!

Sent from four score and seven years ago

6. sounds like it would work just be smart, don't forget any steps lol

7. As long as it's out the window it's okay

8. Or....a Hawaiian hot box.

9. Bowl/pieces usually are not the culprits for smell, its Js or blunts. I think youre fine.

10. Keep the window open the entire time and blow all smoke
    Out the window. Purposfully boxing a room in your house is just asking to get caught. I blew smoke out the window in a neighborhood for years everyday multiple times a day with no problem

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Make a waterfall. All the smoke is kept inside the bottle while the water is draining from it, suck all the smoke out, blow it out the window. No smell at all. I do it every single day, 5-6 times a day. Takes 2 minutes to set up and smoke then you're done.

12. #12 Doormouse, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014
    Hawaiian hot box is when you clam bake a car when it's hot out (or when you crank up the heat till your car is boiling hot),

Jamaican hot box is when you clam bake the bathroom with a hot shower running

but then, terms do change from place to place

as for the actual topic at hand, don't do it man. Inevitably you will mess it up at some point or someones sense of smell will be stronger than you expected, or someone will need to grab something from the bathroom while/after you smoke or blah blah blah.

just make yourself a sploof man

13. Although I know you're going to do it, I'm still going to say it's asking to get busted.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

this sounds like my hell