Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian Gold bud, etc...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by aaronman, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Could somebody who has tried some of the legal hawaiian gold buds or something like that tell me how it tastes?

I know it doesn't get you high, and don't recommend salvia, I'm just curious if it is at all enjoyable to smoke.

2. try shisha. them legal buds are shit.

3. I'm not a big tobacco fan, shisha can make me feel nauseous.

so legal buds tastes like crap?

thanks for the replies

4. There have been like 3 threads on legal highs in the last day. Bottom line is THEY'RE NOT REAL GREEN! done waste your cash.

5. Not only that... THEY DON'T GET YOU HIGH!

6. I think he understands that the legal bud doesn't get you high. He probably just wants to know how it tastes.

7. if you really want to get some different type of shit try spice.

8. The only legal 'alternative' that has any type of effect on me would be Salvia Divinorium. And I didn't find that to be anything like marijuana, it's completely different IMO

9. you know what i just thought of, kids used to sell oregano to kids back in junior high as weed, maybe try a rip of that?

10. ive tryed it before , really a waste of money but to answer your question, it doesnt taste like nothing...

11. I know it doesn't get you high, and salvia is not what I am looking for. I just want to know if it tastes good and sugary like real nug...

Oregano tastes like shit, it's leaves. If this california gold bud is tasty to smoke and doesn't get you high that would be kinda cool. It looks like people don't like the taste though? :confused:

BTW, I have no trouble picking up bud, I'm just curious not desperate for a high or anything. :smoking:

12. i always thought about buying those legal buds and putting them in 1.5 bags and selling them to high school kids and kooks. but then i realized i'm an asshole but not a fucking asshole. i cant have that negative karma on me right now.