Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaiian Bannah Kush(Unknown) vs. Grand Daddy Purp (Cali)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sullivan, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Both are dank as fuck. 330$ for the kush, 350 for the gdp, what should i pick? I never had that type of kush. Im talking for 1 ounce by the way.

2. Id go with the Kush just because youve never tried it before

3. if your buying an ounce a sample hit of each from your guy shouldnt be a problem haha

4. If it was me, I'd ask my dealer to split it half and half. I prefer a nice variety between smokes, and those grand daddy purps are great for knocking you out at night.

5. this

i'd choose the kush cuz GDP just seems to always be around

:wave:

6. Always go for the Grand Daddy Purp if it's available!

7. ya better get that kush
    but then again im not a fan of purps

8. get that kush man

9. I'd go with the Banana Kush. GDP is a name that gets thrown around a lot, and for only 20 more dollars, I bet that the highs are basically the same in strength. In my experience anything that is purple gets taxed and is automatically more expensive than some "Kush"

10. truth^^^
    people with purps think its the strongest thing ever all it does is make me pass the fuck out