Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Sep 4, 2005.

1. I've been looking into ordering some hbwr seeds off this one website called iamshaman. I've been researching it on erowid, and it seems like something cool to try. The only thing that is making me second guess about ordering the seeds is the naseua caused by ingestion of the seeds. I was reading on iamshaman about the seeds, and it says that they are "100% organic and untreated seeds". I"m assuming that when they say untreated, that means that there isn't the coating on the seeds, which causes the naseua. Now, i'm aware that eating any type of seed may cause mild naseua, but i read somewhere once that the coating that they put on some morning glory and hawaiian baby woodrose seeds is intended to cause naseua because ingestion of lsa is illegal. What exactly do they mean when they say that the seeds are "untreated"? I've heard alot of good things about hbwr seeds, and i've also heard some bad things. I"m still debating on whether to order them or not. so, any help would be greatly appreciated. Smoke on :smoke:

2. by untreated, they mean safe to eat.. they know why people prder them

3. yo dude dont buy any of that shit, save ur money up cuz i'm gonna be gettin some more amt in within a week, and its gonna be way more kickass than LSA fa damn sure... tell all ya friends to haha

4. untreated means that the seeds went directly into storage, like they did spray them with pestecides, but them through any sort of purifying process or anything like that. Organic means that when they were being grown the didnt use any artifical means, such as pesticides, miracle grow, nothing but some sun, water, and a little elbow grease.