HAWAII SMOKING LAWS

Discussion in 'General' started by yellowboy06, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Moved to hawaii recently, just wondering if I did get caught smoking a joint or 3 out near pali, windward, tantalus, etc. and a pig did see me and talk to me. What could I be fined for? I have read 30 days jail? and a $1000 fine? are you fucking serious? is this true? are the cops always looking for pot?

btw, i often smoke in my car with my bro. im sure hiking you wouldnt have 2 be paranoid. but beeing in a car and a cop did pull you over, how bad would it truly be? any experience? THANKS

2. Fuck the laws we been dodging them for long enough, who cares if we gotta dodge some more.

3. ive been to jail and am on trial for a felony atm. I fucking hate laws dont get me wrong, my life has been fucked up by them for BS self defense. and aslo why the fuck are they prosecuting marijuana when meth is the issue here?

4. [quote name="yellowboy06" post="19373508" timestamp="1390212775"]ive been to jail and am on trial for a felony atm. I fucking hate laws dont get me wrong, my life has been fucked up by them for BS self defense. and aslo why the fuck are they prosecuting marijuana when meth is the issue here?[/quote]In that case your fucked man

5. Dont get caught driving and smoking or you will get a DUI.  Cops dont always care about pot, the rookies care about numbers so they will be more likely to be more strict because they want to have high arrest numbers every month to make themselves look good.