Hawaii Outdoors Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Token_Surf, Jul 15, 2017.

1. A little grow log from Hawaii.

Here in Hawaii, i use the crappiest of top soils, 15 gallons in a wheelbarrow and i amend it with 5 gallons of horse crap that is about 3 months old, 4 gallons of black cinders, 2.5 gallons vermiculate, 2 gallons of 100% worm castings, 2 cups blood meal, 2 cups bone meal and mix well.

I only use organic nutes, primarily fish emulsions in veg and flower with black strap molasses and a fungi innoculant.

The ladies are about 9' tall and the trunks are the size of a red bull can in 5 gallon pails. I have only topped them one or twice, but with my next grows I wanna start mainlining things to keep the height more manageable.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. What island u on braddah?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Big island, puna

• Like Like x 1
  4. Trunks

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do a scrog man. I had one on here and the plant got to big for it. But it's low profile. image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. How long have they bin going? This is 65days

Attached Files:

7. Yup it it my next step in learning. :)

8. This is my first grow ever. Me too I think I have to defoliant but I'm reluctant. Still learning. What about Lst you do any of that?

9. I started a second one I got it to have about 6 nodes and then toped so there was only 4 then put the net up. It's working out way better than not topping.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. I believe since mid March. They just started to flower a couple weeks ago. Tons of white hairs.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  11. No I really have gotten into that, but when I have down is to prune off a lot of the bottom leaves and branches that don't really give you much. The plant will then use that energy else whers, hopefully bud.

12. Blue cheese from royal queen grown oahu outdoor gonna harvest soon [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. I would highly recommend low stress training. Just tie down the top so the sides grow out evenly. Or top it and then Lst branches down to grow sideways. You will have a lot of tops.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. White hairs

Attached Files:

16. Male...chop chop. Took him forever to get balls. But pretty clear a male just on leaf lobe shape alone.

Attached Files:

17. I decided I would HST the tops after watching some videos on YouTube. Buds really coming on hard.

Attached Files:

18. Did you by any chance pinch the top off the nug? Did u do tht on purpose for bigger nugs? Is that true. It does look pretty bulky...

19. No I didn't do anything in flower but in veg fim'ed two weeks before flower to get three top colas instead of one. The top three were all that size

• Like Like x 1
  20. Budding out pretty heavy. Wk 4-5. 4 days of rain and I bet the ladies want some sun.

20170729_065344.jpg

20170729_065335.jpg

• Like Like x 1