Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hawaii BUD

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Maleko706, May 7, 2004.

1. I'm traveling to hawaii later this month and i was just wondering if anyone knew how much bud costs in hawaii. I know they have ideal growing conditions but at the same time I know it is just as regulated as anywhere else in the US. More or less than 20 a g? Around what. I was just wondering what the cost is compared to that of the mainland. Thanks a lot.

Maleko

2. I think it's pretty much the same as here on the mainland: $50 for an 1/8th (on average)

3. the last time i was in maui (on little beach) it was $20-25 a gm, and ooooh soooo goood!

4. dude here in wisconsin 1/8 coasts 25$ and its really good shit but dank hers is like 60$ for an 1/8 but i have a friend what can sell if or 25$ hes fucking awsome....

5. haha, last time i was in Maui i remember a beach called that i think.... i was real young, like 7'th grade... do you have to climb over some rocks on "big becah" and its an enclosed beach with big waves and lots of naked people? hahaha i remember that place thats crazy.