Having zombie apocalyptic dreams!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by White Smoke, May 19, 2010.

1. Every once in a while I've been having some pretty vivid "zombie dreams".
    This time I remember that I started right near my friend Alex's house. But it was a few houses down.
    I was hiding behind a car or something and for some reason my old Drivers Ed" 1st period teacher from back in the day was getting chased by about 20 zombies or so running back to my friend Alex's house.
    He told me to come, and I tagged along and we ran from that point to Alex's front door, where we both got in safely.
    The zombies *In my dreams, this time* stopped there because the knew that they couldn't break the door for some reason?
    So we just chilled in there for a while. I suggested that we go back to my house because I got some weed and a bong.
    He said, "No, I got a bunch of bud at my house this way."
    From there I think we were on a mission to get to his house, but his his house was really far away.
    So we were just going down my streets, passing my house :( and killing zombies here and there.
    We avoided a lot of them because they were all crowding around Alex's house.
    They thought we were still in there :p.
    I don't remember much after that... But if I have any vivid "Zombie dreams" again i'll post up with " Having zombie apocalyptic dreams 2!" :wave: :smoke:
    *Keep in mind, I smoked before I went to sleep*

2. why is all your text centered?

anyway it sounds like a good dream. I had one that i was with the people in the movie of zombieland. we just went around shooting zombies. was a good dream. also this was after i've had gotten baked and watched zombieland

3. Yeah I love those kind of dreams. My dreams are always really crazy, places I have been and stuff only all mixed together. In my dreams my environments change constantly.

You are lucky I love zombie dreams I had a ton! after I read World War Z and Day by Day Armageddon.

I guess im a bit weird when it comes to dreams because for some reason I like the weird/bad/scary dreams they are always the most vivid.

4. Haha, I have those kinda dreams all the time. I take it as a training experience for when the day actually comes. Not if, but when.