Having Your Bros Ex..... Snake?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GNJ Aristocrat, May 24, 2013.

1. long story short, my brother dated this chick for 2 weeks, she ended and he said the feeling was mutual. she got a job where I work and we ended up fucking. that was about a week after they split. when we fucked I was pretty drunk in my defense.. loll. and is it really that  big of a deal.? He fuckin flipppedddddd on me, obviously bottled up shit but I was like damn...

Is that really bad, honestly?

2. Tell your brother you fuck who you want.

This. I mean yeah their relationship is over and in the end has nothing to do with you so he shouldn't be that mad. However that is your friend, and while he may have said the break-up was mutual, You don't simply forget how you felt for someone in a week.

4. This. I mean yeah their relationship is over and in the end has nothing to do with you so he shouldn't be that mad. However that is your friend, and while he may have said the break-up was mutual, You don't simply forget how you felt for someone in a week.
    </blockquote>
    They only "dated" for two weeks. I mean how attached could he have been?

Tell you bro to man up and shut up

5. You had sex with your brother's ex a week after they split up. It sure as hell isn't good or of no concern.  :rolleyes: 

Like I said, his friend may have said that it was mutual, but she ended it and I guess he just said that he felt the same way when obviously that wasn't the case if he flipped. My point being, yeah its not that bad that you guys fucked, just realize why your friend is upset at what happened; he may have been expecting more from the relationship and was hurt it ended quickly.

7. #8 GNJ Aristocrat, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Nah he's mad cus he's my legit younger brother. That's why he's "so pissed"

8. See the thing about doing shit like this is now you've essentially invited him to fuck ANYBODY in your life, your best girl friend, one of your ex's maybe and since he's your "Legit brother" he's never ever gonna forget, hell he might even try and make a move on your wife someday hahah who knows! 

Revenge itself is senseless so you can expect VERY senseless decisions and actions when people do something for the sake of revenge. 

9. Bro,s before ho,s .He will forgive but may not forget in a hurry . m8 if it was my brother i would say sorry the little head ruled the big head for a while. smoke with him then ask her round for a 3fun :eek:  he,s ya bro you played with his toy without asking (lol) hth. KP :metal: :smoking: :smoking:

10. Well be ready for one of your close exs to pounded by your bro.

11. ^ LOL.... They fuckin dated for 2 weeks. Plus I don't really give a shit if he did, they're my exes for a reason.

12. Maybe he's just upset because he still likes her?! Tell him to get the fuck over it because if she fucked you after dating him she isnt worth the time to date. ;P

13. Lmfaoooo so true. But ya, he def still likes her. Only he let me kno that after everything went down.

14. Tell him your sorry and that you didn't think it mattered because it was such a short relationship, then tell him to stop acting like a baby and get over it, he surly will find another chick.

15. So what happened to the snake? What role does the snake play in this?

16. Totally not what I expected when I opened this thread

Sent from device_name using Grasscity Forum App

17. If they had been dating for a longer time, it would have been a lot worse. It's a dick move, but it's not nearly as bad as some people are telling you

18. 2 week relationship? Kneegro please! Your brother probably didn't even hit it. Which is why he flipped on you.

19. I was expecting a story about a friend of yours who had a snake as a pet and gave it to you because he no longer wanted it.