Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having trouble rolling a blunt in a dutch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MethodMAN55, May 10, 2010.

1. ok so everytime i split open a dutch, and try to roll a blunt the leaf on the cigar always fall off. like just on it own. Do I need the leaf?? can i just use the wrap???

2. Take the leaf off first, crack and empty dutch guts, roll up in the inner wrap, then take the leaf and lick it and roll leaf back onto the wrap.

3. What kind of cigar are you working with?

With phillies you want to do it the way you're doing it now.
    Dutchmasters and the likes you want to do it pete's way.

4. if you're going to continue rolling like that, you might as well use white owl. They're just like swisher sweets but they come in a sealed aluminum/paper package. You gotta make sure you're buying a moist cigar, or the outer leaf will fall off.

alternatively, you can start rolling with a different method as mentioned above, unroll the outter leaf, split the paper, pull the guts, roll the weed, and re-wrap the outer leaf.

to answer your question, no, you don't need the outer leaf, you can roll without it.

5. This.

6. If you wet the cigar it helps the outside and inner leaves stick together. You can also take the outter leaf off before by pealing it off the opposite way it was rolled on in a process called deleafing. After rolling the inner leaf into a blunt you then can wrap this outer leaf around, but not too tight.

7. Traditionally, a Dutch is unravelled, not cracked. But who cares, just roll em how you like em.

8. There's already plenty of instructions on rolling here, so just another pointer.

When you do get the leaf off, look for the seam in the blunt where it was stuck together. After it's split you can tear off the dark part, which is the overlap and glue. Taking that off will make for a much more enjoyable smoke.

9. You don't need the leaf, but it helps it burn slower. You usually want to take the leaf off before you split it, then after you roll it put the leaf back on.

10. what son... i have no problem crackin a dutch just gotta lick it before you crack to keep it moist and so the leaf doesnt get fukd up... also make sure ur not gettin stale dutchies.