Having trouble.... HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rockstar99, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Hey guys please help me out here... i think i had a salt build up maybe? these plants are 4 weeks into VEG and im using HESI nutrients... i think i may have over fed them or my PH might have been off but i resolved both issues now that i know what im doing... but the damage may be still there so over the weekend i had flushed each of my plants i gave them 3 gallons of water per 5 gallon bucket... some of the plants are drying up and some of my plants still feel pretty heavy so im not sure why there not drying im worried about it... i have noticed the tops of my nodes are turning light green and the nodes are stunted.... can you guys please help me out and tell me what i can do to fix this problem do i need to flush again? even doing that im worried because the plants i flushed 3 days ago are still pretty wet. also i think i may have a mold issue happening im seeing white spots on the leaf and im able to wipe it off.. if it is mold im detecting it at its start what should i do? is there something i can spray my veg room to eliminate any mold that has built up? and what can i do to the plants just to prevent or clear away this problem. I appreciate any of your help thank you.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      299.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      299.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.JPG
      3.JPG
      File size:
      281.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      262.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.JPG
      5.JPG
      File size:
      257.6 KB
      Views:
    • 6.JPG
      6.JPG
      File size:
      257.6 KB
      Views:
  2. for one....3gals of water in 5gal buckets isnt a flush...its a heavy watering!..to "flush" you need minimum 15gals per 5gal bucket...always 3x the pot size..5gal bucket=15gal flush.....and it looks like a magnesium deficiency..foliar feed with epsom salt..1tblspn/gal.....

3. well call it a mini flush... should i do another flush? or should i just get the epson salt and foliar feed? and im using hesi nutrients... when i bought the nutes no one told me i had to buy calmag i assumed it was already in the nutrients that i purchased. so do i need to go get a bottle of calmag?? and what about the MOLD issues??

4. calmag/epsom salt...same thing...magnesium...epsom salt is a lot cheaper and does the exact same....be sure to melt the epsomsalt...heat a half cup of water in micowave..then add epsom...stir until its desolved then pour into your gal container...

5. okay.....YOU DIDNT FLUSH OR MINI FLUSH..you gave 3 gals to a process that requiors 15gals...so do a flush....then foliar feed with the epsom salt...

6. ok i will do that tomorrow. but should i wait till the 3 gallons of water that i already put in the bucket dry up... would that hurt the plant? and do you guys see how the leaves are curling up... and there starting to turn like a light green. its getting worse everytime i see the room...

7. it hasnt been treated...so its going to get worse until it is....and then it'll take a week or so to see signs of healing...foliar feed the epsom salt ASAP...flush when ever....the foliar feeding is whats going to help

8. ok i will do that ASAP. but it doesnt look like any thing else right? maybe a overdose in nutes? or do they look cold... im just paranoid you know.

9. whats your temps during lights out...60' is max low for marijuana..before growth is affected.. cold temps cause purpling not yellowing...def not a nute overdose...

10. ok i am going to get the epsom salt and flush all the plants tomorrow with a ph of 6.5 ... when i did that non mini non flush the water that was running out the soil was at about 5.0 PH ... but i have been giving it a correct 6.5 PH... it was weird... not sure why that was happening. but i have my lights on 24 hours i havent shut them off since week 1. i have 4 600 watters and 2 t5 lamps.

11. do you guys think that maybe my run off at 5.0 was causing the problem of them curling up because the stems are pretty weak on some of them ... and it almost looks like they stopped growing so maybe the nutes werent even getting to the plant? it sounds like i have to do a good flush get rid of the shit and pretty much start over. now if my water is 8.0 before i use my vinegar to drop the ph ofcourse... should i just use the non phed water and see what the run off is on the plant and if it hits 6.5 then im good right??

12. Hey guys I figured out the problem... I may have overfed and I may have messed up the ph so I have a few problems... My water in the reservoir is 8.2 ph and I ph down the water to 6 and feed it to my plants well... I checked the run off it was 5.0 ph so instead of phing the water I flushed with 8.2 ph andit balanced out the soil to 6.4 ph ... Why did this happen is there something in my soil to cause the ph to be perfect I am using hesi nutrients does that make the ph perfect?

13. Also should I let the plants dry out then do a flush with the right run off ??? And if after 6 gallons of water I got the right oh should instill keep giving it water ?

14. Anyone?????!!!!!!

15. ...so tru

16. What do you mean next time? My plants are dying now I need help now not next time. No one seems to be able to give me a direct answer on this website ...

17. The link i posted by uncle ben above should answear a lot of your questions. If you'll take time to read thru the forum it addresses misleading info regarding ph, cannabis specific nutes (particularly bloom boosters high in phosphorus which causes chlorosis ie:yellow leaves) and flushing. Try searching the forum. Good luck man....