Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having Trouble Finding Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dave_Kush, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Hi to all. This is my first post although i have been browsing these forums for a while. I am getting kind of desperate so i figured blades might be able to help me out.

I have bought weed 3 or 4 times before but the dealer was in a city which is quite far and i sometimes go there to visit family. At the moment i dont have the time to go there because of work. I live in a small village and i even tried searching for some in a nearby city but was unsure of who to ask. I cant find a dealer and dont really have any friends who smoke. The few i know smoke are unhelpful and because it is school holidays i cant get weed through kids at school because my school is a boarding school and the stoners live far away

I am really hoping to find something to smoke, especially because in 1 year i have to join the army and wont be able to toke for 3 years.

Does anyone have any tips on how i can score some? Im looking for a reliable long term dealer but will be happy just scoring anything at the moment.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ask people . literally just ask

3. Go to a skate park and ask around

4. I'm sure someone you know knows someone they know can get you a connect.
    Ask the right people. Don't come across sketchy. 
    Getting a connect can sometimes be hard...but then again it can be really really easy.

I moved back home from University, and b/c of work I've been stressed and needed to buy. Although summer time, I like to take a t-break until school starts again. I asked a buddy of mine who doesn't even toke really, and he hooked me up with an old class mate of mine and now, whenever I'm in town I hit him up. He's not my main guy considering I'm only in town for like 4 months. But hes reliable and gives good weed, I know he wouldn't rip me off. 

Just ask around man. All we can really tell you.

5. #5 Dave_Kush, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    Thanks guys. I guess ill try asking more people.
    The problem is that i live in a small place and most people know each other, and most of my friends are ignorant to the beauty of weed. I dont think i could come across sketchy at all because im in high school and keep my weed smoking a secret mostly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app