Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having trouble finding a good dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Big Stuart, May 3, 2011.

1. Hey guys;

Basically here's the situation really I'm kind of new to weed and I've not got of to a good start.

My 'friend' and these other guys who acted cool, were meant to set me up with some Kush let me down and gave me a bag of green herbs that certainly wasn't weed after taking £20 of me for it.

Then I finally thought I had found a great source to get my stuff from a few weeks ago on the bus when I over heard a conversation with this dude that knows a dealer.

He got me a bag, I was going to go pay him and get the bag 2 weeks ago - however just my luck, there was a car crash and the road was closed and then the guy went to Amsterdam for 2 weeks.

Today I seen him again and he had smoked the stuff, who wouldn't though?
    I offered to give him cash if he could get me more for tomorrow, and he said to keep my money until he actually gets me the weed - which I thought was quite generous.

Now there's a problem, he's just texted me and said the dealer he got it off 'Can't be bothered' getting me any and he thinks it would be best if I look elsewhere as it'll be easier for me.

Now I'm faced with a delima.

And basically I don't know how I can get my stuff.

I could ask that gang that ripped me off, I was thinking of confronting them and telling them I know what they did and I'd rather them stop treating me like a dick and just give me a bag and I'll pay them.
    But that could turn violent.

I could ask that other guy for the number of his dealer and try and sort something, but I'm not sure how he'll react, as I think he's getting pissed off at me.

So yeah people,
    What do you think I should do?
    Is there any tips you can give with finding a good legit dealer when you're in school?

The gang I originally got the fake bag of were what you'd consider the 'Druggies' that you would go to for a hook up, but for some reason they took the piss out of me and ripped me off.

What do you people think?
    How should I get my weed and who from?

Also guys don't say 'Grow it' as I can't exactly do that.

One Love.

2. Hang out around a headshop and when someone comes out with some new glass ask if they know where the greens at. If they smoke (99% chance they do), they'll know what you mean.

3. IMO one of the dumbest things to do. Ya sure they may puff but you'll look like a NARC.

duh

4. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. wherever you live in the uk go to a skatepark look for the dudes that are smoking they will hook you up ;)

6. just keep looking.

7. Your 'friend' isn't really your friend.

8. I just wait for some black guy to message me on facebook asking if I need any.

9. are you serious? try local University/college

10. Look at the bag next time before you give him the money. And plz don't go back to the kids that ripped u off, if anything go beat their ass. Just ask one of your friends if they got anyone's number that might have some.

11. ok for the dicks that fucked you over tell them you need weed and be like i need an ounce, when you meet with them pull a gun on there ass and be like drop the shit or take it and say u move ill kill your ass. through the gun and to there surprise it will be a water gun then you can say fuck you thats for ripping me off on the side of it :) then smoke the shit :bongin: and get high....

12. Plz don't do this either :(. It will get u ripped off, and probably going to be some shitty weed considering most skaters are skeet as fuck. (I skate, I would know)

13. i skate and i only buy chronic and deal with adults when i buy my bud. i dont fuck with the kids who dont no what there doing except there are like a few teens i buy from but they have good shit always..

14. Black man: need any tree??
    Me: Yeah haha you got a car?
    Black man: yea i gotta car lol.. how much u need? i got 2 and ahalf g's left of this kush i can do for 35 . thats up to u doe.. youll be high as hell ill let uknow that much cuz i had to put it out half way and u know thats rare for me hhahah

I'm serious.

15. Any family that smokes? Try to find a group of friends that smokes and latch on with them. If you have cash for a bag, they'll for sure be down for getting bud. Just smoke them down or match them out of your bag and take it with you after.

16. My dealer will not drive to me if I only want a dub if there is traffic.It's not them being a dick it's me being an inconvenience.Stop fucking around and tell you them you want the guys numbers or ask to go meet with them.Do not give them your money until the weed is in your possession.Also go give the forum rules a good look if you haven't yet.

17. forum rules we dont care where on here to have a good talk so get out of this thread.. cheers :bongin:

18. Haha dammit this is like one of my lifelong dreams.. To be messaged by a black man asking if I need some bud :D

19. If that was to me I cannot understand what you typed.Maybe try not writing like a first grader and we can get somewhere.

20. Had the exact same thing happen to me the other day