having trouble deciding on a tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by buffalo toker, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Recently my only bong broke at the joint, and I have decided that I need to replace it. I have been thinking about what I want for some time, and I have decided to go with either SYN - Full Size Showerhead Fixed Stem - Blue Label or Wicked Sands - 10 Arm Large - Beaker Bottom
    I have asked for some advice from a fellow GC member, and I agree that the syn showerhead has alot of diffusion which is exactly what I'm looking for. However some of the attachments I have been looking at wouldn't work since it doesn't require a downstem.
    The WS is IMO a better company, but there would be more drag, and more pieces to break which is a serious problem in my house.
    Any advice would help me greatly since this is alot of money for a poor college student, and if its against the rules to post links let me know if theres a problem and I'll delete it.
    Thanks alot...BT

2. IMO go with the SYN. They both would be great choices, but I'm just more drawn to the shower cap. What kind of attatchments are you talking about that require a downstem?

3. ^this,,, as long as the ground joint is the same, and its not an adapter, it should be able to be used.
    ashcatcher/precooler, carbon filter, k-clips are the only things that come to mind

4. I would kill for that SYN..

5. theres an inline ashcatcher at my local headshot that is windowed with a sick black and white design that I really liked. But the inline is at an angel, whereas the syn joint isn't.

6. what you could do is contact some etsy blowers to forge you an angled adapter if you really want that inline/syn combo

7. With that budget you might want to consider this:

8 arm bent neck tube..

[​IMG]

8. ^^ What brand is that?:eek:

9. It's an Itza

10. thats a killer tube, but I'm looking to use ALT because I am very cautious about online purchases with credit cards and such

11. i don't know why some people have to spend hundreds on a glass piece. seems crazy to me when 80% of them break.

12. ^before they break is why ;D

13. go with the SYN 100%. avoid beaker bottoms when youre spending that money. also, that bent neck tube is garbage no offense compared to the other. SYN and WS are high quality so quality wise youre even but the SYN showerhead is a great new creation

14. yea, my last tube was a beaker and i was thinkin of getting a straight tube just to get something new. The only reason I'm even considering dropping that much on a tube is because my friend who broke my last tube is paying me back for it, so i figure that I should just spend like 150 more and get a sick tube.

15. I'd go with the syn. Better function still a solid company. Those fs syns are beasts. Go for it

16. I have a SYN mini showerhead and I absolutely love it. Amazing diffusion and almost no drag. I've never hit a WS but I can tell you for sure that SYN is quality.

17. thanks everyone for your help, I have decided to buy the syn showerhead...as soon as I save up a little more money since the other pipe I was looking at was only 300