Having trouble, could u/COse advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Indie, Jul 26, 2010.

1. #1 Indie, Jul 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
    Hey GC I wanted to start growing so i setup a small steath rubbermaid grow. Ive gota 1 gallon pt filled with soil (Ocean Fox) and 2 lowryder 2. The seeds germinate fine, and once i put the seeds into the soil (an Inch or so deep) I have 2 CFL lights one being 43 watts and 27 watts, roughly 4-5 Inches from the top of the soil. I have two computerfans for intake and the top of the Rubbermaid is put on diagonally for heat escape/CO2 escape. The problem is that the plants never sprout. after 4 days of waiting for them to finally pop out of the soil, I just decided to move the soil to see what the seeds had done. They were dead sadly, and I am out 40 dollars for feminized seeds. I thought maybe the problem was it was too hot so I removed the 27 watt and germinated two more lowryders and this time they just didnt grow at all again. What am I doing wrong? I just want to have this work!!!

Any help would be nice more experienced growers.

Edit: Just realized I spelled the title wrong haha.

2. Anyone?

3. I have never heard of this so I'm stumped. Anyway you took pics of your sprouts after they died?

I dont know it just seems very strange and hard to diagnose for me atleast without seeing what happened.

You also may want to ask a Mod to move this to the sick plants section where more people who would know could chime in.