having to make a new grow room.

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by peacepipetoker3, Feb 11, 2017.

1. ideas welcomed. my old grow room was perfect in the sense that under Michigan Medical Marihuana laws it was an impermeable room. my old grow room was a panic room converted into a grow room. now im looking at something like taking my master bedroom (by the window) and building a sub room in the room. maybe black out the window put up sub walls and set up a vent out. any suggestions? for now probably going with a 400 watt hps 2-150 hps and some CFL side lighting.

2. I built a room within a room and it works great. I'm in the uk so it's not legal to do here. My room is only 6ftx6ft and 6ft in height. I bring air in from outside the room and it extracted outside. I have 2 600w HPS light connected to adjustable ballasts. It does get hot in there in the summer but I can crank them down a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wouldn't a tent make life easier? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. not by the time i cut all the holes i need. plus this room will be more perminite

5. Mmm, you really don't need to be cutting any holes. My tent is in my bedroom and my intake and exhaust just go to the same room. But whatever works best for you I suppose. Good luck man.

• Like Like x 1
  6. i thought of venting back into my home but with my wifes alergies i cant :(

7. There shouldn't be much, if anything, that would cause allergies, since it's typically the pollen that causes it, and if you have no males, there will be no pollen. And after filtering through a carbon filter, there is nearly nothing left to cause allergies to worsen. This isn't a guarantee, since everyone is different, but I've seen people with allergies have no problem around my plants. But who knows..

• Like Like x 1