Having some plant issues

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Koi, Sep 26, 2010.

1. What is the PH of the water?

And this is something to think about...A month old plant and no roots from the bottom yet....Shit loads of stress there. I got plants growing now that are only 3 weeks older and have bud on them, with stalks as bigger than a quarter.

The point I'm coming to is this, you might want to go ahead and play with those to see if you can nurse em' back to health, but probably turn male or morhp.
    I'd say crack another batch of beans, shit can those, and start over.

Find some grow journals that match yours as much as possible, and duplicate it to learn.

2. I am keeping the PH 5.8-6.5 area. My main plant has come back with vengeance now. I acadently broke the stock on 2 of the plants though. :(

3. Keep the PH at 5.9. Do not let it get that high or change very much.

Why the big changes in the range?

4. not using a electric reader just the color so hard to tell specifically what it is. :(

5. Avoid the color strip charts like the plague! They are hard to read, and somehow/some reason, my strips were reading a full 1.0 PH higher than my digital meter. Or I was reading it wrong. Both could be the case. A digital meter can be had for under $50, and it is very much worth it!

6. Bought a PH meter from fleabay for 8 bucks I think and have used it for over a year.

Spend the money dude, or you are just guessing.

7. Going to soon, just on a tight budget. :(

8. Update on the plant. I wish I knew what strain it was so I knew if it was supposed to have a lot of leaves or not.... Where i clipped the top have 6 new leaves starting to sprout! :) O and I am starting to change the lighting process down to 12/12 slowly. Need to pick up some nuits this week. I am about to drop a few K on a aeroponic system, so will get all the nuits then! :)

Attached Files: