Having some ISSUES with my grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Arou19901, May 17, 2006.

1. Hey guys i was just looking for some advice about my grow. First off, i'll describe my situation with you. I am doing an outdoor grow and am about 1.5 weeks into it so far. The plant has sprouted and is growing good but there are a few issues.

1.) It is on my windowsill right now and the sun doesn't shine on it for several hours during the day. As a result of this the stem has definitely overextended and im worried about it being too weak in the future. I need some advice on whether or not i should tie it down, or just let it be because it is fairly young. ( If tying it down is recomended i would appreciate intructions on how to do it or a link with a tutorial)

2.) I was going to transplant soon and i looked at the weather forecast and saw that temperatures are going to range from low 60's to low 80's with showers here and there (many cloudy days) for the next 15 days. Do you guys recommend waiting until the weather is going to be clear and sunny or should i just transplant it now so the stem doesnt extend anymore.

3.) Some people reccomed waiting until im absolutley sure its going to be a female to transplant it. About how much longer would you say i need to be able to tell for sure its sex. ( Im new to growing so I want to be able to MAKE SURE its female).

Any other advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

2. If you cant put it outside get a hps and make a small box if you cant afford an hps get some cfls. For 1 plant make a 1ftx1ftx4-6ft box. And put a popsicle stick or something like that in the pot to hold the plant up if its falling over. You can also get a smalll fan blowing on it to make the stem stronger.Gl with your grow.

3. Yeah the fan helps the stem to get stronger so when it's outside the plant dont snap when you get a bad wind storm or something.

4. transplanting is simple...kinda. you have to see the roots poking through the bottom (if you can) and the sides...my seedlings also stretch a little. It's fine for me as too much sun can burn them anyway. I do keep them outside though.

5. <TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 993908" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>Arou19901</TD><TD class=alt2>Hey guys i was just looking for some advice about my grow. First off, i'll describe my situation with you. I am doing an outdoor grow and am about 1.5 weeks into it so far. The plant has sprouted and is growing good but there are a few issues.

1.) It is on my windowsill right now and the sun doesn't shine on it for several hours during the day. As a result of this the stem has definitely overextended and im worried about it being too weak in the future. I need some advice on whether or not i should tie it down, or just let it be because it is fairly young. ( If tying it down is recomended i would appreciate intructions on how to do it or a link with a tutorial)

2.) I was going to transplant soon and i looked at the weather forecast and saw that temperatures are going to range from low 60's to low 80's with showers here and there (many cloudy days) for the next 15 days. Do you guys recommend waiting until the weather is going to be clear and sunny or should i just transplant it now so the stem doesnt extend anymore.

3.) Some people reccomed waiting until im absolutley sure its going to be a female to transplant it. About how much longer would you say i need to be able to tell for sure its sex. ( Im new to growing so I want to be able to MAKE SURE its female).

Any other advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dude, dont worry so much....rememeber their weedsss.....with that said ....60" to 80' degress is perfect ...plant em....one thing to get their survial rate up is get some clear plastic make a dome in the bush or whereever safe................dome (mini -greenhouse)= not too thin tho the plastic that is ....get some 2 by 2's or sticks whatever ...bob's your sister?!! then come back in a week ...take off the plastic ...and let em grow....also for temp - or under 5 degress celius or 41 fahrenheit = zero growth. Freezeing (0 degrees celicus or 32 F) when there young kills fast :cool: its a
    literal blast (cellular level) to their system.