Having sex with a 30 year old woman tonight...tips?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HiGhRiTeNoW, Feb 9, 2014.

1. #61 mandrin13, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2014
    26.....did you mean 16??

2. hahaha, she's only 4 years older than you and you make it seem like you are bagging some glorious trophy milf in her 40's or somethin.. Just make the whole experience with foreplay and all last at LEAST 30 minutes. 

3. If you really want to get her wet babysit her kids so she can go get a pedicure and clean the kitchen while she's out.....best lay ever

4. Put the roman helmet on her. U stand over her head and let your dick rest on her nose with your balls on her eye brows. She will be ready for war.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Man Im 26 and married to a 30 year old......Bwahahaha Same thing as it would be with any other chick.

6. 26 and 30? thats barely an age difference..

7. be yourself. dress nice, well groomed.

dont smoke before, you might get anxious.

smile

8. as far as positions go.

your the male, your in control, do the positions you like. your 26 dude.....

i like missionary, doggy,reverse cowboy

9. #69 MLBS, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    YO and you came in her......STUPID......You went off the belief because she has 3 kids?!?!? so three kids magically means she is telling the truth....you better hope those "I like yous" dont turn into "i need yous" or worse "Im pregnant" ALWAYS USE THE JIMMY BREH and PULL OUT.

10. She doesn't know my last name

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. if you don't know what to do then you don't deserve to be with her and are to immature

12. Honestly it's not gonna be any different than hooking up somebody who's 26

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Hahaha this thread is piss funny. 14 women before hand my ass! Good luck when she tells you you're going to be a daddy.. And no thats not her daddy.

14. Is that how it works now!? Fake last name and your in the gold? Haha

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. lol, such fail.

First the 30 year old woman thing (when you're post-25 yourself).

Then the humblebrag where you say you've only slept with 14 women.

Tips?

Just don't try to be something that you're not.  

This is why I will not take any guy seriously

17. #77 JetxLife86, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    Learn how to make her orgasm..usually older women get aroused faster. Of course, each woman's body is different so make sure you pay close attention to body behavior.

Do know older women tend to be big time freaks in the bedroom so dont hesitate to give her the goods. Had some of the best experiences with older women...

Sent from my SM-T310 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. As long as she doesn't know your last name, I'm sure you're good.