Having sex with a 30 year old woman tonight...tips?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HiGhRiTeNoW, Feb 9, 2014.

1. We're all waiting for the follow up report.  It's a cliff hanger!

2. Did you nut on one stroke and blow it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Follow up report: Okay so here is what happened. Three nights ago I went over to her house at 10:30. Immediately went to her bedroom...got comfy on her bed together. After twenty minutes of talking and getting to know each other better...I went in for a kiss and she loved it. She acted like she was wanting it so bad. So I told her to remove her clothes and then I took off mine. I ate her pussy and then ducked her five times...left at 1:30. I got to cum inside of her because she has her tubes tied (I believe her since she has three kids already). It was awesome. A night I won't forget. And we are still talking...however, I always end up making the girl have romantic feelings for me which sucks. This 30 year old told me she likes me.....and I don't want her to have it stuck in her head that something serious could come out of our sexual trysts. I lied and told her I like her too because I want more pussy from her. And my theory is turning out to be very true...MILFs consistently give GREAT head.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Delivered.

Good story OP.

Omega369 :wave:

6. If you lied about liking her back, you are inviting her to have feelings for you. You're selfish as fuck and deserve all of the drama that ensues because you want to get your dick wet. if you want to have a successful fwb relationship the rules have to be strictly defined. Lying about having feelings for her is so counterproductive if you don't want her to have feelings for you.

7. Yeah but that's the thing...I just wanna get my dick wet. So...success? :)

8. Not if you lied to get it.
    Fail.

9. Fail?? But...a wet dick is a wet dick is a wet dick.

10. Oh dude everything sounded good until you said that you liked her. If you keep lying to her and playing with her emotions bad things are fo sure to happen

11. What bad things could possibly happen?

12. She doesn't even know my last name hahaha

13. #53 forty winks, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    How quickly the mighty fall.

14. Well I wouldn't say things but one thing is that she sounds like she might get attached to you and wont leave you alone then you'll have to deal with cutting her off completely

15. Lying about having feelings for someone so you can fuck is low. It is lazy. It is like cheating at the game of life and cheaters never win.
    Why don't you try to be a mature adult about it and communicate your wants and needs, establish boundaries for your lack of a relationship, and find someone who is happy with those terms...
    but for fuck's sake don't be that guy! It is so wrong to lie about having feelings you don't have.

16. Just have sex like you did the other 14. Nothing different. Sex is sex haha.

17. All that was said is that she likes him and he likes her.  Just like on facebook.  Like just doesn't mean what it used to mean.  Hopefully.

18. Try stuffing your entire ballsack inside her vagina and then have her give you an "old fashioned", while your balls are still inside her.

She will definitely know youre experienced.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Like, what? Like.

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Its only 4 years different in age. It would be like having sex with the others you have been with.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.