Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having Sex While Stoned!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beyondblazed, May 1, 2009.

1. haha. i c wat u did thar

2. Never had sex when stoned, but I really want to :(.. Since my gf does not aprove of MJ.

Although yesterday was the closest I had been to stoned and sex'in I had only smoked a little bit before.

3. One time I had sex with my ex and I was baked! For some reason it was like I was taking extenze, even tho I never have. lol I'm not lacking on size to begin with but m gf who was broken in, haha was like oh shit I can't take it. Never happened before. she couldn't stop laughing cuz she was really high. It was a great time to say the least haha

4. I like how sex feels when im high, and sometimes smoking will make me really horny. I hate when my mind starts to wander, sometimes it seems like i forget im having sex for a few seconds if im high. But overall its definitely awesome.

5. Try having sex in public while stoned. Its sooo fucking freaky, here my story

I met this random girl at a concert, then we caught a train from central station to north sydney station, we were like heavily making out, drinking and eating pot brownies (also we ate pot brownies before hand). After we got off at North Sydney, we rushed to the unisex toilets at the station, and then we made out there even more, and ended up being more than I bargained for, in which i had sex, while stoned, and in public. After that little thing, we walked outside, and people looked at us, like wtf. We went out of the station and went our own ways. Boy, was freaky.... but fun at the same time

6. It's definitely better while high, there's no question about that. Just don't make it that of a habit lol

7. being high doesn't make me any more, or less horny. nor does it increase pleasure for me.
    i also smoke like a chimney aha, if I wanted to "feel/be into" sex like that i'd buy an ex boy.
    (Which will never happen).

8. ive only done smokedd while havin sex once, i remember it was mind-blowingly awesome. i dont even enjoy drinking any more, let alone while having sex. it just makes me sick. the smell of it, taste of it.. blegh. :smoking:

you know what would be the best sex ever? sex while high, in a sauna. they say the lack of oxygen from being in the sauna amplifies all of your senses. :rolleyes: