Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having Sex While Stoned!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by beyondblazed, May 1, 2009.

1. haha title says it all!!
    guys...
    girls....
    tell me what you think or some experiences haha
    let em rip!

2. I love it! But then again I always love sex ;)

3. weed makes everything better, sex is no exception ;)

4. Sex is pretty amazing when stoned.

It's kind of like that drug V on the tv series True Blood on HBO. If any of you have seen it, you probably get what I mean.

5. I had a really hard time focusing, but then again I was completely blazed. But it really was completely different feeling. Better than drunk, that's for sure.

6. It allows your fantasies to roam free. :hello::hello:

7. Sex is always great. That said it's 2-3x better when stoned.

8. Agreed.

9. depends man sometimes you can get really into that other times you'll be thinking of space ships more that tha pu$$y :smoking:

10. Its hard to explain, and I would hope you guys would know what I'm talking about... But it feels better, and I actually last longer... Anyone else get that?
    I love being high while I have sex...

Being high actually makes me horny too, when I'm around the Mrs. Anyone else get that?

11. yeah it makes all the sensations amplified, i would agree that its about 2x to 3x better...no more than 3x tho, sex is awesome to start out haha

12. Makes it unbelievably fantastically great.
    Takes guys longer to ejaculate, though. Bahaha, I don't mind... more for me ;)

13. i can be dangerous!! condom popped on me! but its still amazing! :hello:

14. Two thirds of the kids posting in Apprentice Tokers are virgins, you might want to ask the question elsewhere :D

15. i always get horney when i smoke, and when i do it, i usually feel more connected with my bf

16. When you have sex high you feel everything so much better. It isn't sloppy at all if you're experienced.

And when you have your orgasm you feel like it lasts forever.

17. I feel like foreplay/sex is way more passionate when my girl and I are stoned. If I smoke too much though sometimes Ill get tired out easier, haha. But yeah I fuckin love sex, high or not.

18. Its great unless drymouth gets to you. A quick pit stop for a glass of water and your set though.

19. It's okay.. merely okay in my book. I mean, Sex doesn't need anything to improve. It's fucking great sober.

Plus, when I'm high, I don't really want to be touched alot. I just don't like it, I just want to sit back and relax. And usually about 1/2 way through I end up too tired to continue. Luckily, my girlfriend is a burn out too, and this behavior is totally acceptable.

20. Chocolate Milk sure does taste good at this hour of the night.