Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having SEX High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TidalWaveRips, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Favorite Positions. The Feeling. ????

2. Any position feels good. Sex is great when you're stoned. :cool:

3. Great!

Any position besides missionary which is boring and sucks unless you're with a whore that knows what she's doing.

Psyche

4. Being high is great. Sex is great. Sex while high plus doggystyle and your're gonna have a good time.

5. Dude who you been having sex with? Missionary can be great!

6. I'm a Lesbian so any Position is Awesome ! Yes Lawd, I smoke Sour Diesel and Do shotguns before I Dig in!

7. about to in moments, awaiting my girl who's just turned off the shower....nice. Well talk to y'all later:D

8. Ever blow smoke up a girls cat? I wanna try that. Bet she gets stoned to the boner.

Psyche

9. LMAO! No but I would try it! When it happens ill let you know homie

10. Hell yeah! Same here. Haha.

Psyche

11. trampoline high sex...

12. I'd love to know too!!!

Sex + weed = Awesomes!

13. Seconded.

Plus it's so much better with a partner rather than a one night thing. But that's pretty normal anyway.

14. Well.. the funny thing is when you are high and she is not.. she gets on the top thinking that she controls me and she will make me explode in like no time.. I let her do her thing since my tolerance is on its' way to space... then I simply go like... "My turn" and f*ck her brains out! I bet that a lot of stoners do that.

15. all the time. :hello:
    doggy (and like every variation of guy behind), cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, piledriver, standing up, in the shower, outside, laying down on our sides, and head. fucking love me some head

16. Iight I got you

17. Am i the only one that finds it strangely disorientating? Ha.

18. Lol No