Having sent to different address but using my cc?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Suppa_K, Aug 17, 2010.

1. So I'm ordering seeds n got a visa but it didn do international orders, so I got the money off it and I'm ready to order but I kinda just wanna use my cc cuz I don't wanna have to go through this again I was lucky to get it off. So would it be safe to use my cc even though I'm the grow address but it's being sent to someone elses house.

2. If you are shipping to the same zip code as your billing address you might not get your card declined but most e-commerce sites require a full billing address to process a credit card. If the site you are ordering from doesn't give you the option to specify a separate billing address then you will probably need to call your card issuer for help. Good luck.

3. i wouldn't worry i used my own cc and had my order sent to my home noone ever came knocking and it's been 9 months

4. Yeah that seems to be the case with alot of people but you can never know.

And at the other guy im not asking to not list my billing address i understand there going to have it, but I just want to know if this is a safe idea I guess since ill be having it sent to a different address but at the same time they still have mine..

I think im just going to pop back over to wallgreens and find a card that will work with international orders, anyone have any suggestions? I already tried a Visa giftcard thing and it didnt work but maybe thats why.

5. #5 frank drebin, Aug 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2010
    Hi Suppa, i had the exact same question, im about to order some seeds and have a a seperate house to send them to. But then im thinking, whats the point if i have to give my home add at billing anyway ?

Although im not exactly on the same boat as you mate, im in uk so i dont have to worry about the specific types of international cards etc.

So will the best thing to do be, get one of these prepaid cards and send it to my seperate add ?
    These prepaid cards, do they still have to be activated or linked to me in any way ? I think in the uk i have to go to a bank, do i need to sign up or anything ?

Im literally only buying a few seeds here so i doubt a swat team is bust my door down anytime soon, but i like to be extra carefull. This is all still quite new to me.

Cheers :smoking: