Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having options?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by uncivilyoshi, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Hey, I've been smoking for roughyly a year and during that year I've only ever had two dealers I was able
    To count on, and to be quite fair neither of them are really "professional", both are pretty shady and have a tendency to skimp people on their deals.

How would someone like me be able to find a more reliable connection? More importantly, is it impossible to have a dealer with multiple strain options in NYC? My guys only ever have one strain at a time for what seems like forever, and I really get sick of smoking the same thing.

It really sucks living in the forgotten Burrough of New York.

2. meet more people.

^This. In Chicago, we have legit dealers posted like every block. All I have to do is ask for kush. 

4. Talk to your friends and meet people that smoke.  Eventually you'll luck up.  Everyone has had a time in their lives with shitty dealers or no dealers at all. 

5. Go check out the crazy hippies at strawberry fields. Judging by the way they were singing and dancing last time I was there, they must've had some good shit.

6. Bro just go talk to people you'll find the right guy in due time