Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having it all at one time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KingKai52, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Hey guys just wondering, do you get a better high smoking alot in one time or just smokin a joint every hour, or does it even make much of a difference?

Thanks alot:hello:

2. i smoke a couple of bowls then when i start feeling the "comedown" i start toking again =D

unless you're eating edibles you'll need to spark up again within a few hours (danker = longer high)

3. I read posts on here all the time about how someone smoked 2 blunts and a bowl, and now they're feelin' groovy. And I always think to myself, "Why did it take 2 blunts and a bowl? What a waste of weed." It has been my experience, and I smoke a lot, that I get the same buzz after smoking 1 joint, that I get after smoking 2. To get high, and then keep smoking ans smoking, is just a waste of bud.

4. Well you have to keep smoking if you wanna stay high lol, but I agree smoking a bunch at once is a waste, it doesn't take that much (1 joint way more than enough even with a high tolerance if it's good stuff) to get to your maximum high or whatever

5. I can smoke one joint or a couple bowls and I'm as high as I'm going to get. I need a tolerance break.

6. Pearl is right, 1 joint is by far enough to get me blitzed... hell even my .3 chillum bowl gets me stoney balogna. But sometimes I like to smoke just to smoke, for the taste... some people drink beer socially, I like to toke bowls. =D

7. Well If I smoke 1 blunt Im pretty gone. 2 and Im out of the world even higher so how is it a waste to get higher? What If I didnt get that high the first blunt or I wanted to raise the lvl of highness so it really isnt a waste its just a matter of how high the person wants to get.

8. It never takes me more than a few hits to get really faded, and I have high tolerance. Don't waste it, savor it

9. every hit you take elevates your high, try smoking a 5 gram joint and tell me that your as high as you would be if you smoked a .8 joint

10. yea but that 5 gram high is gone in just as much time (maybe a LITTLE longer) than the .8 joint (for me at least)

i'd rather stretch that 5 grams than take it in all at once

11. IF that was a dank joint, I dont see how you could make it past the halfway point, theres a limit to how high you can get. One time my friend rolled a 1.5 gram blunt of some dank ass suff and we couldn't even finish it

12. True, sometimes my lungs cant even handle a 1.5-2g blunt... I just start choking like a dying engine lmao

13. If it's Danks you will be so high by the mid point you will be day dreaming fazes.

14. I like eating large amounts of cannabis fried into oil, the come up is so much fun

Then when you're there, its just like, amazing and you love everything.

15. I always spread mine out. Normally, during the day I prefer to stay medicated, or buzzed, and at night get baked. But, there is a point I hit where I just can not get any higher, I will only feel more burnt until I sleep..

I'd rather be buzzed for 3 days, than completely retarded one night, but that's just me and to each his/her own..

16. There's times where i'm in the mood to sesh like mad, but usually I just take a hit or two every 1 or 2 hours and i'm good.

17. If you have time to kill then you'll want to spread it out, that way you won't be thinking "oh man i got nothing to do now, i shoulda saved some of the weed.But if you just want to get stoned and lay on your ass then yeah smoke it all in one sesh

18. I seem to be like some of you. I don't get any higher if I smoke more than one joint, so it's a bit of a waste. In fact, Usually half is all my throat can handle and then once I'm nicely baked in a half hour I can finish the rest and it doesn't seem to bother my throat then and I can make the high last longer, but I don't get any higher.

19. Have you ever smoked with a bong? I'd say it's the best method to enjoy your green. Yesterday I just kept loading another one, one after another... It's pretty easy to do actually.

20. #20 God Of 420, Nov 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010

it takes 45 - 60 min for my 5g joints to burn

it was most definitely filled with dank ass weed, and we made it through the whole thing 5 times now

heres one from October
    [​IMG]