Having Issue Ordering Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by echo7, Jan 3, 2013.

1. I have ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl many times. Now all of a sudden the billing form autofills my state in box that says 'county'. it then declines the transaction stating my info is incorrect and highlights that box. I changed my state that is autofilled to my county and then my country and it will have none of it. I click on the contact us button and it says my default mail client is improperly installed and I can't do that either. I sent them a note from an email they sent me and received no response.

Then I went to Attitude. Thought I would try that. I have a Mastercard Debit card that I use. There is only an option for Mastercard Credit. I try to put it through that way and it says the bank declined the transaction. I contact Attitude and was told to activate my card for international use. That kind of made me mad. I am not fricken stupid and have used this card internationally forever.

What can I do? I can not go without seeds. I do not have long distance service of any kind so can not call them. Guess I go without? Is there anyone else who is reliable. I have tried so many and got screwed I am afraid to try.

2. Never mind. I read enough here to dare to try Nirvana and their card service was happy to take my money. No problems with their site whatsoever. They may now have all my business. We'll see what happens as far as receiving the order.