Having incredible issues posting or uploading.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by -Stain-, May 26, 2010.

1. Hey GC, I would like to start off by saying I've had a great experience here, and have gotten loads of useful information, and given what I hope is useful information. However in the last couple days I have not been able to post. It will start to send, and get to that white screen (like when changing web pages), but then it says done and nothign more happens. Then I'll go to check if my post is there and it won't be.

I was trying to post a new thread in General Outdoor Growing with an update on my plant, but
    A) Could only upload ONE picture, despite the pictures being taken by the same camera and being uploaded to my computer at the same time.
    B) Even after deciding to just use one picture, I'll click "submit thread" and it will take like five minutes for the internet loading bar to get to full, then it'll start to change pages, but then it'll just stop on a blank white screen.

I've had this trouble before, and it would go away after a couple days, but this problem has been sticking and I haven't even been able to post replies to other peoples threads.

Help anyone? It would be greatly appreciated

Edit: For some reason this thread was the ONLY one I've been able to post in like four days. I've been re-writing this thread I've been trying to post a ridiculous amount of times lol

Happy Tokin

-Stain-

2. Yeah, you're getting white paged. It's a glitch/goblin/gremlin. Check this thread and try Royskopp's little trick and see if it works for you.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I get it too.

3. Wow, thanks for the speedy reply :). + rep.

I'll try that out, thanks.

Happy Tokin

-Stain-

4. #4 -Stain-, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    Worked great, thanks again.

P.s. - How do I change the thread name?

Edit: Nvm, got it