Having All The Answers.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by esseff, Apr 18, 2012.

1. #1 esseff, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    When people come across someone appearing to have all the answers, or certainly giving the impression they have no doubt about what they say, it makes them take a step back. They won't just believe what they read, even if they find something which resonates with them, without wondering who's doing the talking, and perhaps more importantly, why?

Whether you believe these words come from you, through you, or you feel you're channelling them straight from the source, it doesn't really matter as long as they're coming from the right place. What matters is that YOU are out of the way and cannot colour them. To be truly 'out of the way', the ego has surrendered to what is, the mind is clear, and a sense of presence is all around you.

Posting things on a weed smoker's forum, instead of standing on the corner or walking around and speaking to 'random' strangers, reveals they must require an opportunity to see what it feels like, without risking what can feel more vulnerable in the 'anything can happen' outside world. The ability to feel this presence while in the world is a much harder thing to do, and to be effective, it requires training to get right. Writing things like this forms part of that training, and is usually a precursor to revealing things in other ways.

A tool can only be used properly once you understand how it works. In skilled hands a tool becomes a means to create the most amazing things. When you become a conscious tool, you realise you are and always have been, bringing what is called god into the world. The more aware of doing it you are, the more you become capable of doing so.

We usually look for someone to take the lead, want them to do so, need them too. And organised religion is an example of what we end up with. But things are different now. Each of us is and always has been our own connection to the truth.

People say that a spiritual person reveals himself by how much HE has changed HIMSELF. Who is this HE and this HIMSELF they refer to? In order for HE to change HIMSELF, it first has to be recognised that a distinction between these two states exists. Once this has happened, the realisation that if I can change MYSELF, 'I' was not actually who I really was occurs.

When the real ME appears, after doing all this changing, it is seen to be what it always was, that part of me that is always part of ALL THAT IS. By changing myself, I effectively allow ALL THAT IS to work through me, in all its reality, and it is doing that which actually changes things. Doing this makes it possible for everyone to do it for themselves. Isn't it becoming obvious they ARE? :)

2. Sometimes I become scared that I make the lives of people around me harder because I have a lot of answers that contradict what they believe. I feel as if they would rather me lie to them or something. One time my dad told my mom to stop listening to me...rough times...anyways I remember how hard it was to go through integrating an ego death into my everyday life and I don't know that I can keep others from losing sight of reality sometimes...its like from Spiderman; "with great power comes great responsibility"

3. Spirituality is walking the path of awareness, to become more aware and progress the soul.

More and more are becoming awake, and with the Age of Aquarius among us...it will happen more often now.

4. Very true.

No need to feel responsible for keeping others from losing sight of reality. Your realities are very different. They will only see the one their capable of. Your responsibility, if one can call it that, is to just be yourself. The more you are, the more your vibration will attract towards you people who resonate at a similar frequency.

Just because you see things that appears to clash with what you believe should be, doesn't mean that what you're seeing isn't just as it needs to be. We are all exactly where we are - there is no other place for us to be.

5. I'm beginning to accept this more and more, and it has actually gradually led me down a path of sort of showing people what I mean without saying it...but sometimes they just can't stop themselves from asking lol. Reading your words, and the words of others definitely makes it easier and brings me back to a resonance that seems to calm others down.

6. The more you vibrate at you own frequency, the more you're able to feel the presence. The more you reside in the presence, the more you affect people just by being you, even if they only feel it unconsciously.

7. The only one who has all the answers is what some call god. When this Presence comes into our reality in a more obvious way, it does so for a reason, so why wouldn't it turn up on an internet forum, populated by stoners, who are all open to experiencing the truth in their own way?

We've all been here a while now, and have made much progress towards preparing ourselves for what we believe will be the ultimate experience, we just never know when it will actually come. But the idea of it never goes away. We're surrounded by it all the time. It's on our televisions, in the cinema, in our books, on our news, some even have it outside their window. We have thought it is something that cannot be understood. The mind simply can't know these things - you can't know what it will be like until you go through it yourself, many say.

We've come across the idea that we need to live each moment as IF it's our last one before. Turns out it's more true than I realised. It won't come as a surprise to you if I say that this moment is ALL THERE EVER IS. It is all there ever has been, will be, could be. We've heard it many times before. But I'd never realised quite what it actually meant before.

That realisation changes things. I can feel god with me more clearly, as for some strange reason, it is all there really is here.

8. #8 esseff, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    How can I say there is no ego, as surely in order to do so, I'd need to do it through an ego?

I thought this was true too, as I was under the impression that the ego was a construct that would be lost as it wasn't real. Turns out it gets transformed, spiritualised, and the god energy gets to use it to express itself. The room has to be prepared first though, and only once it's ready can the guest arrive.

So, rather than lose a sense of self, as I'd suspected might happen, it changes into something that can be used in a more conscious way. In losing the ego, all that's left is the presence, and the presence is god. I don't ever become god because of this, god is still god. I just feel him working through me more clearly.

9. This.

And this, one thousand times over. This was poured out straight from your heart, it's so beautiful man..

10. I enjoy reading your posts a lot...it resonates with me, as what you speak of as being led by this 'presence' or 'God' resonates with my experience a lot, in a way that I feel as though you understand, and not many do. As for the discussion with Aceman, I too have found a consistent 'problem' where I have noone in my life who seems to really understand...anything I talk about. I used to try so hard to get them to understand, and this never led to satisfaction; only frustration that they never seemed to truly understand. For a while now I have established myself as clearly being very well educated, intelligent, and logical, and so now I don't really run into much active disagreement; nonetheless, this does not lead to satisfaction either, as they still don't really understand what I'm saying. Basically, I need to really feel my identification with this presence increase, so that I can find motivation and happiness with myself, without needing external confirmation to give me that feeling. It would really be nice if I had others that I could interact with that were of a similar wavelength, but I suppose that will only come when I am established and happily settled into my own vibrations, as you alluded to above esseff.

11. You already do Clay - you only need to see it.

If you feel you need things to be a certain way, and until this happens you can't feel the presence, that you can't be happy and accept yourself, or your life, as it actually is, you'll always be looking for something in the future.

There is nothing in the future. There is only now. Be here with all you are, all you have, and accept it completely as being what is. There is nothing you need, nothing is missing, and when you can accept that completely, you will feel yourself to be truly present, really present, and in the present, the Presence is all around you. It's already there.

12. [quote name='"esseff"']The room has to be prepared first though, and only once it's ready can the guest arrive.[/quote]

such as?

13. Such as? :confused:

14. lol..fair enough...let me rephrase...or rather, how so?

15. If you mean how is the room prepared, then I've already dealt with that one.

16. for sure...but what i was saying, or rather asking, could the guest arrive without the room being prepared, and if so, what would happen?

17. The guest could not arrive unless the room was ready, because if the room wasn't ready, there'd be nowhere for the guest to reside.

18. why not? i mean, what is to keep him from arriving before hand? whatif there is a date for him to come and the room is not ready...does he go elsewhere?

19. You're missing the point my fiery friend.

It's not someone coming, nor does it occur at a set time through some prior arrangement. It's a question of creating a certain vibration - like attracts like. We're always making ourselves ready for this to happen, whether we know it or not, and it will happen the moment we're open and ready to receive it.