Having a veg box in a flowering room?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by folied, Jun 17, 2010.

1. I am trying to get a constant cycle of growing going but only have one fairly good sized room to use. I have grown in the past but just two plants under a 250 w HPS/MH.

if I section off a part of the room and make a veg box, and use CFls and make it light proof to protect the flowering plants, Could I have plants constantly vegging and plants constantly flowering creating a never ending cycle of marijuana???

Any other ways to do this other than what I'm thinking?

2. If you can create two separate grow spaces, both light-proofed and dialed in, one primed for veg and one primed for flower, then yes, that is exactly how to set up for a perpetual harvest.

3. check out my set up I am doeing what you want to. got a link in my sig.

4. Yeah you can do it that way and most ppl do, i on the other hand am going to set up 3 grow rooms: 1 for flowering, 1 for vegg and 1 for clones/seedlings. Its not necessary by any means to have 3, i want to stress that so nobody gets mad at me... It just seems easier, you dont need much room for seedlings and they dont require much light. Im going to use a old cabinet that i was going to throw out for my seedlings, i can put a couple 23 watt cfls in there and a humidity dome and its all set. This way i can keep the vegg area organized and no clutter. If i decide to clone i could also keep the mother plant in there just to make sure it doesnt become a slut and get pregnant by any males that might pop up in the veg room.:p