Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having a true friend

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lilganja, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Sup GC,
    Do you have the fortune of having a true friend? I am glad to say that I do, my true friend and I have been friends for 5 years, I can trust him with anything, if I ever need/ed him then I know he would be there to help me out. Out of all the people I've toked with, toking with him is the most enjoyable. I would like to thank ramboondrugs for being such a great friend to me. What is it like with your true friend?

2. my "truest" friend is also the person who i hate the most.

3. I've been fortunate to have many close friends along the way. You can always tell who your "true" friends are...they will be there even when the drugs aren't.

4. +1

Unfortunately I am away for college and away from them :(

5. right on man, i hate weed vultures.. but yeah i got 2 true friends, i can trust them WITH ANYTHING.. like i could honestly give them 5,000 and say hold on to it, and they would do so no questions.. i live over a thousand milles away from them both now and we still talk often.. know 1 since 2nd grade and the other since 11th grade.. i think ill stay in touch with them my whole life.

6. Yeah, i hope i can stay friends him my whole life and hopefully acquire some more but my current true friend will always have a special place among my others( no homo)

7. haha i feel ya.. like i actually love them in a non gay way.. like id say they are family, more then a friend.

8. My mom and my truest friend's mom pushed us on strollers together since i was a month old, hes 3 weeks younger than i am. almost 20 years later, 6 of which i've recently been in another state, and hes still the one guy i know i will always stay connected to no matter what happens in each of our lives. We've had this pact for a few years now, with another true friend of mine from my new state of residency, that when we retire we're gonna move down to the caribbean and open up a bar. Do a little growing, sailing, and diving.

9. frankly, im not so sure if i have any true friends :/

i might have a few true friends from back in middle school, but i havent really hung out with them in years.

actually i know i have at least 1 true friend, probably 3, but ive only known them for a few months. I met em at college, but after last semester i moved back home :/ now i have no social life

10. Unfortunately I have none of those.

11. #12 OhMyKush, Nov 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2010
    I have lots of good friends, but havent found a true friend yet.
    I'm something like #10 on their list. :(
    When I'm the first one they call, only then I know its a mutual true friendedness.

Oh wait, I do have one true friend named Mary Jane!

12. at this moment no, but things will change someday iam sure.

13. same here man, for a while i thought Mary Jane was my only true friend. probably was true, but i have a couple more now, thankfully.

just stay true to yourself man, if you have to change yourself to get friends, then they definitely arent true friends.

14. Abba zabba you my only friend.

15. My truest friend doesn't, and will never smoke pot. I respect her decision.

16. It's my first year at college and i realized that all the friends i had in high school were pretty much vultures:( but i'm hoping one day i can find somebody to toke up with and just be a real person. i'm sure i'll find someone:)

17. Smoke the cron at least once a week togetha. Were too fucking poor for more frequency haha.

Been friends for 5 years now. He seems to be the only guy whos been legit, isn't a moron to talk to, down to smoke anytime, down for crime if thats whats goin on and wont dog me/steal from me.

Pretty much the only mate i hang wit regularly now that im out of school.

18. keep your eyes and mind open and im sure you will too :wave:

19. this /\ definitely the truth