Having A Sick Stem Tea Party!

Discussion in 'General' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Well me and a very good friend and connect of mine have been wanting to drink stem tea since january.

He does nothing but weight, so he saves all his stems and on fri we weighed all his stems out and he has 160g + in stems.

I cant wait for our tea party next weekend. Only me and him are gonna drink some tea, eat some fire crackers and smoke mad blunts.:D

Nothing better than re-connecting with an old friend.

2. Sickk. thats a lott of stems, stem tea is awesomee!

3. Please explain this method.

4. Err...... lots of luck with that...... There is very little THC in stems, and what there is is not water soluble.....:confused:

5. ^ Thats why he said he is having blunts and firecrackers as well, Stem Tea just tastes nice.

6. na, you guys aboviously havn't heard of stem tea. you have to cook it but with over 160 g's of stems he could make a whole pot of that stuff..fucks you up too

7. indeed, i've never seen so many stems. and there big stems,too. Stems from quater pounds and bigger.

I cant wait.

8. Yeah hence my question. There has to be alchy or fat in there or the THC will stay in the stems. The only way with solely water that this could work (or so I am to understand), is if you mash up the stems and drink them with the tea but that would taste so nasty.

9. 1. Get a pan.
    2. Put in water
    3. Boil
    4. Add Stems
    5. Take off heat
    6. Re-boil
    7. Repeat a few times.
    8. Pour into mug
    9. Add sugar if you want
    10. Drink.

Kinda like making pasta. At least thats how i do it. You just have to get the right amount of water to stem ratio. As stems have very very low to none THC the idea is not to get high, just for a drink, like you don't drink tea to get high...

10. Weed tea can definetly get you baked if you make it the right way. Everyone knows this. If you don't believe it, you've never drinkin good pot tea.

11. If you didn't make this tea with butter or some form of fat I can't see how it would work.
    THC != water soluable.

12. Its About The Flavor!!

13. you must add enogh butter in the boiling hot water and then the stems.. and its not about the flavor because the flavor is gross

14. Add sugar, its what i do, and i love it.