Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having a Session. Need your help.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anthonyawesome, Oct 25, 2010.

1. having a couple of people over for a large sesh. everyone is bringing their own weed. how do i make sure that everyone is contributing evenly when we pack a bowl or roll a j?

2. grind it all up together and mix it in one big bowl?

3. If you scale everyone's weed that looks stingy. Just match nugs and grind them together.

4. grind up each person's pitches, then make little piles of it and eye it. Best you can do unless someone has a scale handy...

5. if your really that worried about it you could always just have everyone smoke their own stuff

6. Just all throw a similar sized nug? If it needs to be exact, then weigh it. How could you not figure this out?

7. Exactly.

8. See how much everyone brings. Maybe everyone can smoke their own, or if you want to share, fill the bowl up, pass around. everyone get x amount of rips. Or roll a few blunts.

9. You could get a scale and weigh it to make sure everyone contributes precisely .5 grams. Or you could just say fuck it and smoke...
    I always tend to do the latter....

10. who cares if you don't all contribute evenly? the good vibes will come back your way, and if they don't, you need cooler friends.

11. yeah, i know it seemed like a stupid question.
    i just was throwing it out there.

sorry if it was a dumb question.

12. Shit man, me and the boys always just mix whatever we have and share. That's right, SHARING.

This may sound a little "crazy" to some of you, but sometimes we even shout each other!!!
    That's right, sometimes one or two people buy the weed, and NOBODY ELSE PAYS FOR IT!!!

Crazy things we do for friends, huh?

That wasnt aimed directly at OP...
    Some of you are just really tight.

13. With bowls, if you want to use the bong, you pack your own bowl (with your own weed) and smoke it to yourself, when you're done pass the bong to whoever else who wants to use it, otherwise put it back where it was.

Don't forget to CLEAN it after use (snapping it will prevent you from having to clean the bowl out, so if you don't know how to snap a bowl don't use it).

With joints, have everybody roll a J at the same time with their own weed. Repeat after all joints have been smoked :smoke:

NOTE: If you all plan to smoke out all of the weed so there isn't anything left over, have everybody throw their weed on a big plate or something and take it when you need it. With this idea you don't have to follow the rules above just make sure nobody hogs joints for TOO long etc.

14. just use your judgment man... just have everyone smoke their own shit. maybe ppl will wanna match with others.... either way ur all getting lifted

15. Weigh it out if you want to get serious, which is understandable if you're not close friends with all of them

If not, throw down some ganja, and hopefully everyone reciprocates with an equal amount. If not, find some new people to smoke wif. ha

16. Yeah for real dude, what my friend and I usually do is we will take turns packing a bowl, and if we pack a large one we each just kind of eye it and throw down evenly.

17. Just grab a tray , "say aight let's match" , and pass it around. Its what I do. I have everybody throw what they're matching on a tray.

18. Easy....smoke it all.

19. This

Cheers.

20. Person 1 Packs bowl, everyone blazes on it, person 2 packs bowl repeat with everyone, or everyone throw a nug or 2 on a blunt/joint. its not hard