Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

having a sesh and mother nature

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Slilent, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Anyone here like to go cave crawling and smoke out in a cave? iv done it a few times drinking has been invovled but it was somme the cooling shit

Favorite cave i went to it was me and some friends we had go threw the woods down this really steep hill you hit the cave entrance u go far nuff in part the caves missing and u can look out over the woods i really miss n wish i could find this cave again

2. Sounds badass. I've never found any good caves around my area though

3. No caves, that'd be cool. But there's a lot of woods behind my house. When I was younger I always smoked out there. Was a cool spot where 1 huge tree fell on another huge tree, so could climb up there and sit up high as fuck and be all like "oooooh fuck" when you smoked too much :D

4. Nothing better than smoking in nature. It feels right.

5. I know this sick hollowed out tree with just a little entrance. I have piled 7 people in there for a hot box session of a lifetime

6. Sounds aweomse never smoked in a hollowed out tree i live in middle of woods to so many chill spots so relaxing if u find a chill nuff spots only thing is i fucking hate spiders

7. You just reminded me of a cave I found back in my childhood. I still haven't gone there to smoke up with my friends. The cave is at the top of a very steep dirt hill overlooking a river.
    I think I'll invite them out there one day when we get the time. Good memories are good.

8. near my house (well its a trek over a bust motorway and through farmers feilds) is a field which is cut alot so its nice to sit on, but Im always alone and the sun sets directly in front of me with nothing to stop it. I will take something to sit on and be at one after smoking I tend to meditate before watching the sun set and wait for the stars before lighting up again and star blazing.
    I have always preferred this connection with nature to be one I share alone otherwise I feel disconnected.

9. I like to go surfing while high

thats the best way to flow with mother nature lol

10. sounds pretty damn fun, too bad i live in an area with no caves i know of.

11. I've smoked in the woods a few times, it was really eye-opening how beautiful the PNW is despite all of it's goddamn rain haha. :D

12. I second that. There used to be this wooded area near my house, far from a forest but there was this fallen down tree that I would just sit down on and chill at night. But they're making new roads and shit so in a few more months that place is gone.