Having a problems with leaves curling upwards

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Slugga, Jun 26, 2018.

1. C325AB15-D6CE-4622-B4A8-16E825887BBC.jpeg On my new growth I’m seeing my leaves curling upwards like a taco. I’ve found some pictures online but most of those only show the very edges curling upwards. Can someone confirm what the problem might be? Here are some pictures.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok what size pot , soil or coco , pH of run off, lights type and intensity? And what's her diet been like? What brand of food and how much 1/2 of recommendation or 2/3 or full strength? Is old growth still in tact?. Is Rh still good? And temps at canopy?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. week 3 of veg

5 gallon fabric smart pot with fox farm soil

keep the ph of the water as close to 6.5 as possible, i've never ph'd my run off water though.

have a platinum led 600 watt led light

and the first time i've fed was the last time i watered during week 3 of veg. i'm using the fox farm dirty dozen and fed according to their schedule using 75% of what they recommend.

keep humidity at 48 and temperature at the canopy around 76 degrees.

all the old growth looks fine except for the leaf tips are clawing. i flushed with 10 gallons of water the watering before last and no signs of nutrient burn (only fed them once)

4. It could just be over watering how wet is medium

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. And fox farm happy frog or ocean Forest

6. ocean forest

7. Curling leaves upwards are a tell tale sign of heat stress. Not serious and easy to correct. It's the temp on the leaves that count not necessarily room temp. More common with hid.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. that's what I've read also. I keep a hanging Bluetooth thermometer at the top of the canopy though and it's never been over 80 degrees. so I'm not sure

9. The temp on the leaf is not measured by degrees. You can read a brief sales talk about it on the Blackdog FAQ or whatever they call it.

10. Light is 15” from top of canopy.

11. i second your diag, move the light up

12. Will do. Thanks for the help and suggestions