Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having a problem with Indica

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by presid3nt, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Now, to start this thread off, i'll say that i have never been a big fan of indica weed.

With that being said, i do enjoy smoking indica at the end of the night, sometimes, to help me sleep; or to have some nice dreams.

Lately however, indica has been taking a new step for me. New bodily effects come into play that i have never experienced, time begins to slow down, my body lethargic, my mind hazed, any movement beyond adjusting myself moves as if a strobe light is on, and to be honest; i hate it. I thought at first maybe it was the kush i was buying from my connect, but any form of mids now begin to do the same thing.

My question, GC, is if there is anyway that i can change or prevent this? Or perhaps receive some insight as to why the change? It's getting to the point where i no longer enjoy the peacefulness and relaxation from an indica high.

2. Haha this happens to me when i smoke sometimes too. The best thing you can do is ignore i or learn to enjoy it.... but if it gets that bad i would save the indica for when you are gunna lay down or sit down, because i realized this " strobelight" effect only happens when im standing up and moving around. Honestly though i enjoy any visual effects i can get from weed.

3. -try a sativa
    -take a tolerance break
    -try a different method of smoking

maybe the mids were also indica dominant

4. I have a few sativa strains stashed, but i used to enjoy indica on occasion.
    The point i was making was no matter what strain, its too much.
    Maybe a break of it is what i need.

5. i used to be in the exact same boat as u bro, and i have one word for you;
    SATIVA

i picked up some green crack (a strong sativa) instead of my usual kush strain and it is a completely different high. once you blaze you feel like you can do anything! and you're really talkative and friendly. Its a nice change from the usual couch-lock head high however i do still have a place in my heart for indica, and i probably always will
    plus i think they taste better IMHO

6. Sativa is good. Mmm.

For your indica's, try rolling it in a joint, seems the paper kind of clears the high for me, but that is all subjective.

7. All of what you said used to happen to me when I first started smoking on a daily basis. Since my tolerance has built up, most of that list has stopped happening.