Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having a party for June 18th, ideas for food?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by CTR0420, Jun 16, 2010.

1. As you may or may not know, June 18th is a big day for cannabis in France. On June 18th, 1940, General Charles de Gaulle gave a famous speech from london to the citizens of France, encouraging them to fight on against the Nazis. The french word for "june" sounds a lot like "joint", so cannabis enthusiasts cleverly hold a festival in paris on this day, openly smoking and celebrating marijuana. My friend from france told me about this, so I decided to have a party. He's going to make us a french meal with cannabis as an ingredient, and hopefully a dessert too. I was just wondering, does anybody have any ideas for the entree/dessert?