Having a panic attack. Did I overstress my plant?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Billa, Mar 8, 2012.

1. I was lst and when I was digging a hole in the soil to make room I noticed something green so I started digging the dirt out a bit deeper to see what it was (a lost seed that had sprouted apparently). As I was about to fill the whole back up (I dug pretty deep to make sure I got it all) and I noticed there were roots sticking out that beling to my big plant and ! I tore some of them (only tips for the most part)

I finished filling the hole, watered her with a little bit of fresh water and nutrients and put her back in her grow case and after about 15 minutes something told me to go check on her and when I did her leaves had recovered and one was really long and had been pushed up by other leaves and the tip touched the night and burned about half an inch or so of the tip. AS IF I DIDN't ATRESS HER ENOUGH TODAY!!!!

Before now she had been completely healthy and had no problems and I doubt she will die, it's a weed afterall, but I am worried that I'm going to hermi or male her. She's from a feminized seed and is 23 days old.

Any thoughts?

2. You really love cannabis, and I can appreciate that :)

Your plant will do fine, need not worry about hermies and things like that...that stress comparative to nature....

Now stress on a scale such as a failure in light cycle...different story...

3. I do love her. She's so beautiful. She's my little baby :D

I hope you're right Michigan!