Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

having a headeche

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4leaf, Mar 30, 2012.

1. so guys, just toked early with a friend, she brought a huge joing and walked 2 hours 10km, and now i'm back at home, my head is hurtig an a friend is coming in half hour, any way to stop this headeache ? or just more smoking till it disappear ?

2. Indica strain weed will cure that :bongin:

3. here in argentina you dant have strains to choose, it's all the same, i think it's probably indica what they sell here

4. You're dehydrated. Drink water.

5. well... i drank a lot of water, and the headeache was a lot worse for like 2 or 3 hours, at 3am i planned to go out and buy some painkillers, but luckily i found one in my desk and could sleep at 4am ... god now i feel like a truck ran over my body