Having a girl sit on your face

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Aconites, Sep 25, 2008.

1. This is a complete thumbs up :D

2. I dunno, it just seems like it would be awkward and weird to me lol.  even a 69 position is awkward but enjoyable.

3. It's kinda like 69, except you're the only one being pleasured. I like it.

4. Tbh, I won't sit on a guys face. 69 only. I need to have something to focus on. Like a penis.

5. What about a girl's face? :ey:

6. #106 4shotmark, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    How is this not the dream of every hetero male and homo female?

Sit on my face and ride my ears like bike pedals.

God I need pussy.

7. Never tried it. I'm saving myself for you ;) But I imagine a girl would know what's up! I've made out with chicks before. And they were def the best at it. I can imagine being sexual with a chick. And I can look at girls and be like "damn she is hot", but I can't imagine being in a relationship with one. Weird.

8. Just an expression of your sexuality. I'm similar with men, but it depends on the day. Experiment!

And hey... You can ride my face whenever you like :ey:

9. Lol I'm like that with men right now too, actually. I'd feel bad though, like "hey woman, can I use you for an experiment? Let me just sit on your face.." can't see that going over well :/ & wow what an honor! Doubt you say that to every girl you meet :D

10. Depending on your age group, many women are in the same boat.

11. This is a fantasy that I want to live! I've seen too many fem dominatrix videos, and got strongly aroused from the sexual gratification. I'll admit, I have a perverted side but I ain't scared to admit. 

12. Although I like going down on girls, I can't see me enjoying a girl sitting on my face. But I'm Catholic so I'm pretty prudish when it comes to sex stuff.

13. Last week I was making out with this girl and it was getting a little hot and heavy and she whispers in my ear "I'm gonna sit on your face" and I was like nahh haha. I ate her out while she was lying on her back and all was well.

I'm a fan of 69 , and I enjoy eating pussy if she's on her back. Face sitting really doesnt do much for me. Maybe if I jerked off while she sat on my face but idk if I can multitask like that.

14. What's wrong with her sitting on your face? Any reason why you prefer when she's on her back?

15. #115 LaCurandera, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013

That's a stupid question. What satisfaction does a guy ever get out of going down on his girl?  <_<

16. It's just a more relaxing way of eating pussy

You've never made a girl orgasm have you?  The more you get them there, the more they are willing to get naked with you.

Besides, I love the smell and taste of a nice vagina.  And hearing them gasp and then clamp their thighs on your ears should give any guy a boner.

18. #118 LaCurandera, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013

....What? 

I believe you missed my point. I was being sarcastic, as in meaning the guy's probably an asshole for wondering what satisfaction he can get out of cunnilingus. I'm more than happy to please. 

19. I still am weary of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. It's nice but hard to breathe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app