Having a GF that MIGHT smoke weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deep Blue, May 6, 2011.

1. Don't smoke your girlfriend up until the circumstances are right..

and definitely don't sit there and hit a joint if she doesn't want to, that's just indirect peer pressure and makes her resent you because you'd rather smoke than adhere to her wishes of not smoking, because she changed her mind and was obviously against it. You sure she didn't just snitch on you because she felt as if she wasn't being respected?

My advice is to not smoke around her for some time if you don't want to end up being arrested.

2. Peoples reactions can vary for their first time. I have come to find that it is a lot easier to adjust to if the person has ever been drunk before.

3. Get the biggest bong you can get and pack it with kief, oil, hash and everything. :D

First time I got my girlfriend high she never knew a big toke would make her cough so i'm like just hit this whole bowl...fuck she was high. but 2/3 weeks don't do that. :D

4. Yeah dude i understand you wanna get her high and all but saying you wanna beat up a 4 year old? With that attitude the kid would probably knock you out. :)

5. dude you need to dump this bitch

6. Her parent BLOOD test her for drugs, and you want to smoke her up? Nah man, fuck that. Blood tests dont go back a few weeks.....more like years

7. How old are you and your girlfriend?

8. We're old enough to smoke cigarettes and drink. Also, I DO NOT WANT TO BEAT UP A 4 YEAR OLD. Lol, I was just exadgerating (However you spell that word). Anyways, it was definately the kid who sniched because he has snitched before (And I already know I'm stupid for smoking around a 4 year old, so the 300 people that were just about to reply with that, find another thing to say.) :p

9. Lol, u kiddin right? Bloodtest goes back like, 2 day or so, mabye 3 days if ur lucky.
    Read up on what u toke, dude!!

Anyways, it was really shitty of you to blaze even if she backed out, my god..
    I think you should just leave this girl / family alone. It's not worth it.

10. She could have made the whole blood test thing up because she didn't want to smoke?

I hate to say it, but she is causing problems for you. And you probably aren't best influence on her either, even though I'm sure you are a nice young fellow.

Best of luck, let us know what happens.

11. Man, a guy needs a doll.. but only when they are wanted and easily accessed.

12. Yeah, I think it'd just be best if I don't contact her or her family. Honestly, I don't even know much about her. I just jumped into a relationship based on her looks (more than meets the eye). We're basically total opposites, our only known common intrests are : sex, and....Holy fuck I just realized I can't think of anything. This is a really fuckin shitty relationship. :\

13. Dude you should take the tobbacco out and mix it with .2 per of some indica bud.... per cigerette and not tell her... then take her to like to like cirus olay or a light show.

Shed just be mellow and high and giggling and shit lol

14. Yeah girls that smoke weed are gross. That's why I vaporize:D