Having a few problems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Davis443, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hi all i was wondering a little advice if its possible.

The tips of my plants seam to be dying but the rest is running smoothly.

These were my first autos which are going but not healthy no idea why, i am ph'ng the water to 6.3 - 6.7 i have replanted these in the last few days and it doesn't work.

I am using flora series, bloom, micro, gro, at a level of 3,2,1 veg goes the other way.

I am watching the ph coming out of the new plants and these are hitting somewhere around 6.0 and they are going well,

I do not know if i should add more nuts, i start with a ppm of 100ish then pushing the ppm towards 400 so i dont know if i should be pushing more into these.

I also have a cheese plant that i was trying to get going in a hydro system and failed (too high ppm) this plants grows another set of leaves out but the lower one then starts to die from the tip first then on down i dint get why i cant get this running either.

Thanks for your help and sorry this is so long

IMG_20180808_214038.jpg IMG_20180808_214348.jpg IMG_20180808_214352.jpg IMG_20180808_214043.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Cheers anyway

3. [​IMG]
    soil up the the rim please

if you want a rootball at all

dying leaf tips is the air too dry check your RH keep it 65-75%

These were my first autos which are going but not healthy no idea why,
    i am ph'ng the water to 6.3 - 6.7 i have replanted these in the last few days and it doesn't work.

add 1/8th tab of aspirin to the spray bottle fill with warm water shake hard

spray 2x per day until you see recovery..for transplant shock

Try and grow with out using the Ph as a crutch

good luck

4. Rh is around 40% - 50% at the most.... Its as simple as that? I have a dehumidifier in the room which runs 60% of the time, I'll keep it out now and try raise the humidity, lucky i would have pushed loads of nuts at this

5. Looks like a tiny bit of nute burn. Tips are showing it. Drop nitro for a feed or 2

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk