Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having a coffee then a bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JuicyJanes, Nov 26, 2011.

1. I find that when i have a nice hot cup of coffee right before my wake n bake, makes me alert and intensifies my high, what are your thoughts?

2. i feel when i have a hot cup of coffee, 10 minutes later i have diarrhea.

3. having a coffee while having a bowl is dank :D

4. The reason you feel it intensifies you'r high is because it is hot. The heat from the coffee radiates thru your body causing you to feel extra "warm and fuzzy" or more high. Don't forget coffee=caffeine which is the extact opposite of what majority of bud does to you. Try a nice cup of tea with a slice of lemon/ or hot coco...now thats love.

5. same.

6. Oh yeah, some orange pekeo with some cream and sugar = <3

7. ditto. i find that caffeine+indica=sativa

8. I usually smoke up while im driving to the local coffeeshop and drink a few cups while ik smoke cigs and read/people watch...

Good stuff

9. Having a cig right about now sounds amazing, but nonono i told myself no more smokes as much as i want one

10. it's a morning regiment for me at least

11. I smoke cigs after i do my smoke session, theres some logic behind it as well. You smoke cigs after sex right, well good bud deserves some nicotine love too.

Cigarettes are bad for you! Nugs are not!

12. Coffee + weed = dramatically increased video game skills

13. Im gonna quit cigs on December 22, 2012...

If the mayans are right, and the world actually ends, i dont want to be craving nicotine for the last year of my life...

14. Every morning I get Dunkin donuts coffee on my way to school. I go out behind my school to the baseball field and smoke a bowl. I feel really alert and a small noise in the middle of class will make me jump. It's pretty great though.

15. I like to drink the coffee after the hit or during the sesh, it soothes my throat and I can go the whole sesh without coughing.

16. Coffee and weed are a wonderful mix. They're what makes the difference between being couchlocked and being able to function lol

17. i only like drinking coffee once in a while (sort of like alcohol), but it's true that it does always complement a nice joint pretty well.

18. Never did it, but if I did, it would be decaf. Don't see a reason to combine weed and caffeine. Alert is the last thing I want to be when I'm stoned, lol.

19. That's probably the most stupid post I've seen in a while.

Smoke tobacco while high. Makes you feel 'higher' from the buzz. Same happens with caffeine. Have caffeine free coffee and see what it does (nothing).

20. drinking some coffee with a bowl, and having a cigarette after. my 3 vices