Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Having a bonding experience with my bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Martinsaurusrex, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Hey guys, so this isn't another one of those threads where I eat my pot and then shit it out and smoke it with the corn that came out of my ass, its a legitimate thing I've been doing for the past 2 weeks.

Anyway, for the past 2 weeks I've been holding onto this 1/8th of some super SUPER dank bud. I've been taking it everywhere;
    Roadtrip to Minneapolis
    Roadtrip to Miami
    And around my hometown of Chicago.
    I've meditated with it in front of me (jar closed so it wouldn't get gross), I've just been, in a way to make this seem not pathetic, bonding with it. Anywho, before any of you think I'm some crazy-ass who writes poetry and sings songs to his pot, I'll get to the point. So tonight I opened up the jar thinking it was time to go for it. I made myself a plate of brownies, got some Oberweis chocolate milk from the store, and a brand new piece. I smoked about 1 gram of it in the past hour and I have to say, I don't think I've ever had this clear of a high, I just feel like I'm spending time with a good friend, when its really just me and my girlfriend. Its been fun with my cannabuddies, and I'm going to continue carrying them around until I feel they're ready for another smoke sesh.

Also, no it wasn't a t-break, I was still smoking daily.

Anyway; anyone else got stories like this?

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY]‪The Doors - People Are Strange‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

3. #3 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  4. coolest thing i've ever heard

5. I know right? The Doors are legends.

6. #6 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 2, 2011
    The story or the song?

Thanks anyway. :smoke:

7. I once carried an 8th of lemon haze around with me for a few days, took it to the shops, took it to the beach, then one night while we were sitting on the porch I gave it a baseball mit and we played ball outside for hours

8. story. now that im listening to the song its pretty cool as well :p dude if you're super blazed watch this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKTbbf4z1PQ&feature=player_embedded]‪Morning Teleportation - "Expanding Anyway" (Official Music Video)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

pretty crazy..

9. #10 Martinsaurusrex, Aug 2, 2011

Man, I wish I taught my 8th to play catch.]: They just grow up so damn fast. ]:

10. had me laughing for a few minutes, thanks for the laugh

11. Totally thought the title of the thread was Having a bondage experience with my bud. Damn I need some shut eye.