Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Haven't Toked for about 6 years - question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AloeRuss, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Hi

Haven't smoked for the longest time. 6 years. Wanted to toke on Saturday and watch batman. Pisked up sativa "morning star". What do u guys think? Is it gonna kill me?

2. [quote name='"AloeRuss"']Hi

Haven't smoked for the longest time. 6 years. Wanted to toke on Saturday and watch batman. Pisked up sativa "morning star". What do u guys think? Is it gonna kill me?[/quote]

Consume it through your rectum. Everyone else is doing it. Don't you wanna be popular?

3. why would it kill you? did it ever kill you before?

4. why would someone who has not smoked in 6 years have a GC account??? kida fishy...

5. I think he's a grower

6. Wait, so your an upgraded member but you don't smoke? I'm confused.

Do you just like the community?

Hope you get back into it man.

7. Stud, with the popularity you are scoring, you must have a big rectum that smell like Kush, mate.

According to the history of my posts I am a grower :)

8. No switch - didn't kill me back when i smoked cheap grass I bought on the corner, way before we had all those dispensaries everywhere.

Just wanted to know from ones who smoked morning star before.

9. [quote name='"AloeRuss"']Stud, with the popularity you are scoring, you must have a big rectum that smell like Kush, mate.

According to the history of my posts I am a grower :)[/quote]

What do you mean I'm scoring popularity?
    And I like to look into things lol. Shoulda been in the cia. Then I could be like. I'm in the cia.

10. Dude, you're going to be so fucked. Don't take too many hits lol. :cool:

11. idk if that was supposed to be offensive with the popularity thing... but i knew there was something fishy goin on here

12. I will just take one to start. Should be fun :)

With all those green boxes in your profile, you are popular...