Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Havent smoked in a week. Randomly smelling weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EnjoiKush, Nov 6, 2014.

1. So I haven't smoked in about a week, and I've been a daily toker for the past 3 years. A lot of times when I'm alone I'll randomly get a whiff of some DANK.

Can anyone explain why? Like is my sweat excreting the smell or something?

just smelled it again.

2. Has to be a reason, neighbor smoking? dirty clothes? do you have any bud somewhere? are you sure? is there a skunk nearby?

3. Usually there's a valid reasoning for it. I too sometimes will be driving and suddenly get a whiff of that weed smell, wondering where it's coming from before realizing there's a dead skunk sprawled out on the road.

4. You are sweating THC from smoking DEA weed. They will track the scent and arrest you.

5. Nope, wearing fresh clothes, no bud around, sitting in my living room....... smells like the louuuuudddd

6. it's all in your head, brah.